Phone: 404-964-7965
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://meridian.backpage.com/FemaleE...ics-26/4810291
City: meridian
State: Mississippi
Address: Motel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbj, fiv, mish, doggy, the most amazing cg ever, greek.
Session Length: 30
Fee: 80 lunchtime special
Hair Length and Color: Red, it was up so couldn't tell length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tall! She said she was 5'11 but I'd say closer to 6'. I found her to be sexy as hell! She doesn't look like the pics because of her red hair now. The pics look like she is white but she is actually mixed. Clean shaved, good smell, nice perky b cups. Amazing skills!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, and a really bargain on the donation.
Nice review but sounds like somebody needs too help this lady get verified.
Ole stone cold is very fond of long leggs and sweet to !!!
Cause stone cold said so
She needs to be in jackson especially with her menu
Nope, she needs to visit the Coast. OK, maybe Jackson on the way to the Coast.

She also needs to be on ECCIE.

JaG
I agree but some gals say they are having problems creating account
I agree but some gals say they are having problems creating account Originally Posted by mississippihobby
There should be no problem and it can be done with any computer and most smart phones. They would need to have a valid email address (and not one that we already have in the system from another account). There are sometimes issues when creating multiple accounts from the same computer, but that's to try and stop people from having multiple logins for deceptive purposes. There are always work-arounds if needed.
I tried to help her but it didn't work .. it's Lucymonroe81@gmail.com
Alright, I proud dh121284 had a good time. I believe my standards are extremely different from dh. Based on what I discovered from this lady I will use one word to describe her RUN! She's not worth the time or money. This is a typical backpages girl. Limited Menu, Up-Selling, Rushing, Tats everywhere, No Class, Felt uncomfortable/safe meaning possible pimp around. She is nothing like the ECCIE ladies. Once again you get what you pay for. As the old saying goes if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is.
She was nothing but cordial and inviting with me. Never rushed or any uncomfortable feeling. As for tats, I prefer a girl with some tats. I think its really sexy on a lady. Just my preference not lowers standards pleaser12. I had a great time and I'm sure other people will find her very sexy. As for the menu, I wasn't turned down for anything I asked for just had to add a little to the donations. 80+40 included everything above in review. Stay safe guys and always have fun!