Beyoncé slays!

Wait, no one has started a thread thus far on Beyoncé's iconic and infamous "Formation" song, music video, and Super Bowl 50 halftime show performance?! Have y'all been living under a rock? *I'm being cheeky* Anyhoo, Queen Bey shook the digital world to it's core. I'd even go so far as to say she usurped the internet this past weekend into early this week with the release of her song and video on Saturday, and then her legendary performance during halftime at SB50 on Sunday. "Formation" is available exclusively on TIDAL and beyonce.com so it's hard to find or share it elsewhere. But I found a lovely video of her and Bruno Mars' portion of the halftime show. Enjoy, and Happy Humpday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Hgh7sPDLM
Girl you are right that was a great performance by Beyonce and Bruno. Those dance stand offs were entertaining. Even the game was great. I wanted the Panthers to win but I'm a Peyton Manning fan too.
Yesssss ����
Love Beyonce's "Formation" video with references to her heritage, "Black lives matters", and Hurricane Katrina. It was also a great performance at SB 50 from Beyonce and her dancers, and Bruno Mars was great as well.
I liked the part where she nearly fell on her fat ass.

Aside from that. Meh. If I want political commentary, I will take my dog out for a shit. It would be more informative, offer better entertainment value, and stink less than Beyonce.
I learned something about America while watching the Super Bowl.
I learned that if you're a middle aged caucasian male from Long Island who owns a Dukes of Hazzard slot car, you're a racist!
But...if you're a thick thighed, half caucasian fading pop star who's leading a military formation march in homage of a radical sixties terrorist organization (who routinely killed and attempted to kill United States police, military and private citizens)...you should be applauded and celebrated as a visionary.
Shame on you...ALL of you who think this is 'okay' or much ado about nothing, no matter the color of your skin!
You've allowed the Barack Obama's, Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of America to do EXACTLY as they set out to do — create the biggest racial divide since the civil rights era!
If you had ANY common sense or backbone, you would put your money where your mouth is and boycott Beyoncé, her record label, the NFL and ANY of the Super Bowl's associated sponsors until they NEVER again even think about allowing this kind of RACE BAITING to take place again!
It's supposed to be about yardage, hot wings, beer, and Doritos commercials you worthless degenerates!
THIS is one of the many reasons why America is swirling the crapper because people turn a blind eye and refuse to denounce such FILTH and DIVISION!
Girl you are right that was a great performance by Beyonce and Bruno. Those dance stand offs were entertaining. Even the game was great. I wanted the Panthers to win but I'm a Peyton Manning fan too. Originally Posted by thecooldude
I Like Peyton manning.Colts miss Manning.Beyonce making the money
I love Beyonce enough said she is the queen when it comes to marketing that was a good one.
wow I like how people are calling her fat, when she has a GODLY SHAPE.. a shape a lot of you women who are saying she almost fell on her fat ass wish that you had but you would have to pay a tremendous amount of money for surgery for that same figure :-) meanwhile aside the politics she was ONE of the greatest performers of the super bowl
Black Lives Matter?

Tell that to all the Thugs, Punks, and "Didndu Nuffins" killing each other off in Chicago every week.

The star of Entertainment at The Super Bowl was Lady Gaga. But then, she can actually sing, as opposed to to just lip syncing and shaking a big old ass.
I learned something about America while watching the Super Bowl.
I learned that if you're a middle aged caucasian male from Long Island who owns a Dukes of Hazzard slot car, you're a racist!
But...if you're a thick thighed, half caucasian fading pop star who's leading a military formation march in homage of a radical sixties terrorist organization (who routinely killed and attempted to kill United States police, military and private citizens)...you should be applauded and celebrated as a visionary.
Shame on you...ALL of you who think this is 'okay' or much ado about nothing, no matter the color of your skin!
You've allowed the Barack Obama's, Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of America to do EXACTLY as they set out to do — create the biggest racial divide since the civil rights era!
If you had ANY common sense or backbone, you would put your money where your mouth is and boycott Beyoncé, her record label, the NFL and ANY of the Super Bowl's associated sponsors until they NEVER again even think about allowing this kind of RACE BAITING to take place again!
It's supposed to be about yardage, hot wings, beer, and Doritos commercials you worthless degenerates!
THIS is one of the many reasons why America is swirling the crapper because people turn a blind eye and refuse to denounce such FILTH and DIVISION! Originally Posted by capitan1962
+1 You hit the nail on the head
Are you suggesting that Beyonce' gets the MPV trophy? I am sure that Kanye approves !
The BEST performance at the Super Bowl, was by the Bronco"s
The BEST performance at the Super Bowl, was by the Bronco"s

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
I concur! Whatever subjective opinions different folks may have a about Queen Bey, it can never be said that her marketing and hustle aren't on point!

I love Beyonce enough said she is the queen when it comes to marketing that was a good one. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Personally I don't think "fat" should be regarded in a pejorative manner. Many in society clearly have much to say about what women should or should not look like. Still, the notion that Beyoncé is unattractive or that she isn't gorgeous from head to toe has me over here cackling. I agree with Beauti. Some folks are reaching because they feel ways about her expressing her artistic voice as she sees fit.

It would be hard to dispute that in contemporary popular culture, Beyoncé as well as Jennifer Lopez and a few others, ushered in the big booty crossover in the early 2000's. I'm not sure when folks are going to learn that one-size fits all, cookie-cutter beauty standards are fallacious. And I wonder if that's another aspect that has some up in arms about what Beyoncé is conveying when she sings affirming lyrics about afros and "Jackson Five nostrils."