Any Blizzard gamers out there?

Morning all,

Just wondering if there are any Blizzard gamers out there? World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Hearthstone?

Think it might be neat to see if there's a Hobby guild out there of hobbyists and providers etc.

Just curious.
I used to play WoW... but then everything changed when university attacked. (I don't even know why I threw that reference in there. Nothing to do with Blizzard. Guess it's just one of those days. Time to go mine some Ron Swanson gifs and look at memes. Just being so productive with my summer break.)
I used to play WoW back in the day too! (loved the Avatar reference though lol) I'm a bit too busy now to be on like I used to. Though I'll rep the Horde all day, every day if it gets brought up! lol
going all the way back to 1998, i was and still am a player of StarCraft. it was one of the very first RTS games. Real Time Strategy. before, most video games were turn based. StarCraft changed all that. battles were played in real time. WoW followed suit.

While WoW surpassed StarCraft in overall popularity, StarCraft is still popular today. in South Korea, they hold StarCraft tournaments. players have sponsors. some american moved to South Korea and has made a rather handsome living playing in StarCraft tournaments. averages over 100k in winnings a year. and of course the company of hot young kgirls who are StarCraft groupies. yes .. groupies.! ahahaha

in part due to WoW's popularity, it took Blizzard way too long to release StarCraft II.
Blizzard has been a top game maker for a long time. while they have not released a truly new title in years, WoW, StarCraft and Diablo continue to be strong performers.
Overwatch seems like the next big thing. A mixture of Team Fortress 2 and HoTS; ahhhh, the 24th (release date) is so far away... I feel like Cartman in that wii episode. On the other hand, A guild of hobbyists and providers? lol, that'd be awesome.
Elder Scrolls online for 2 years now
I used to play WoW back in the day too! (loved the Avatar reference though lol) I'm a bit too busy now to be on like I used to. Though I'll rep the Horde all day, every day if it gets brought up! lol Originally Posted by Emily3292
horde rep myself.

played for a hell of a longtime. I just signed on the other day just to make sure all my gold was in place and not hacked.
HORDE FTW! Main tank during vanilla here. Hell, I learned LUA so I could change all my gear depending on my stance.
Hearthstone player here, although I watch a good amount of Overwatch on Twitch. Speaking of Overwatch, I heard initial numbers were around 7 million players on opening weekend. Pretty good!
Hearthstone player here, although I watch a good amount of Overwatch on Twitch. Speaking of Overwatch, I heard initial numbers were around 7 million players on opening weekend. Pretty good! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Yup, I actually work for Blizzard.
I used to play SC1&SC2 alot and some WC3 until I got beat so bad it wasn't fun anymore from hackers and cheaters. WoW wasn't my thing as it sucks up so much time of your life. Now, i'm pretty much on my iPad blowing up tanks on World of Tanks.
Yup, I actually work for Blizzard. Originally Posted by mtball
Good to hear! You guys make some great games.
Lvl 100 Rogue IL 734
My server sucks for raiding, but we are 5/13 Mythic and stuck on the brick wall that is Gorefiend
Deciding if I want to get back into WOW myself. Just kinda farting around getting all my alts to 20 to see if I want to commit and pay for a sub again. I started back in TBC around the time BT opened and it was like a never ending grind to get to the level cap and see all the fun and exciting raids everyone was always talking about. Then Wrath dropped and about a month after that, when the shininess of DKs wore off I decided I was over it because it just felt more like a chore or a job to get to endgame stuff and start raiding.

A good friend of mine that's a provider on here got me into League of Legends, we played a lot together a few years ago. I don't get on much anymore, mainly cause solo q gets kinda boring.

If anybody wants to hit me up on battle net or LOL go for it. ZeeX10#1618 and ZeeX10 respectively.
Someone should just start a guild and see where it goes. I would be willing to jump ship and start over. But the minute it goes from.gaming to cyber chat I would be out. Too much of that shit in horde chat as is. Not to mention the hot mess that's.going to happen after next week when that.massive influx of non.gamer groupies hit after the movie comes out.