The Perfect GFE!! (From My Viewpoint)

I have a regular and we usually me at my incall. We have been seeing each other for a few months now and I really enjoy his company.
Last week he asked if he could spend the whole day with me and take me out like a real date. I didn't want him to get the wrong impression so I reminded him of the cost 1000. He said ok so the next afternoon he picked me up and we when to eat at my favorite restaurant we had a couple of glasses of wine and a few vodka tonics. We were pretty buzzed by the time we left. Then we decided to go to a museum. The only one that was close enough so we didn't have to drive was the Perot Museum. We thought it was an art museum. Boy were we so wrong. We walked down to the museum so by the time we arrived we were feeling it. The Perot Museum is a natural history museum. There were tons of kids running around like chickens with their heads cut off. So we decided to do the same thing. We were all over that museum, touching and playing with everything we could. I had a freaking blast!!

Then we went to his place and floated around his pool talking until late. Then we had our fun and I went home.
It was one of the best dates I've had in years. I think that's why I enjoy the GFE, and my guys are each awesome. They are always coming up with these adventurous dates. I love my clients!!!
That sounds like a blast!! Glad you had a good time
Any gentleman lucky enough to enjoy your company, for whatever amount of time, should consider himself , DAMN LUCKY. Looking good young lady!