Who is going to
Promote his website
now?(Sarcasm)
Who is going to
Promote his website
now?(Sarcasm)
Originally Posted by Busty

jpb
Please mods close this thread. Both my favorite people hypesuh and pxmc are gone so I don't see how this thread is useful anymore. Thanks in advance
Busty,

The indicator for sarcasm font is: /s

I use it frequently.

This thread is quite useful as it helps identify the peoples of Kafiristan. /s
Busty,

The indicator for sarcasm font is: /s

I use it frequently.

This thread is quite useful as it helps identify the peoples of Kafiristan. /s Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
[s][/s]
Please mods close this thread. Both my favorite people hypesuh and pxmc are gone so I don't see how this thread is useful anymore. Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
you posted it, you own it. if it's really of no use, it'll die of natural causes. no need to hurry it along. What are you the Canadian Govt?
Why isn't Busty banned for multiple misuse of fake handles? Busty has more fake handles than anyone in Eccie history.
How long before the Busty handle is banned?
Why isn't Busty banned for multiple misuse of fake handles? Busty has more fake handles than anyone in Eccie history.
How long before the Busty handle is banned? Originally Posted by CorrieMajorS
if you have any proof I'm sure the admin/mod staff would love to hear it

Speaking of multiple handles, it's odd that someone who's got 5 posts including that one and a less than 4 month old account is throwing around multiple handle accusations.
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2024, 05:49 PM
if you have any proof I'm sure the admin/mod staff would love to hear it

Speaking of multiple handles, it's odd that someone who's got 5 posts including that one and a less than 4 month old account is throwing around multiple handle accusations. Originally Posted by corona
Didn't someone have beef with busty recently? Where are they now?
How long before the Busty handle is banned? Originally Posted by CorrieMajorS
You are relatively new here, with an account that is just 3 months and change old, yet you know Busty has multiple handles? Most people are still learning their way about the site at that stage, yet you have a wealth of info on another member. Please share this info. We are curious to see. Or maybe you don't have any info and you are the one with multiple handles?
[s]Well, another off to music camp .....[/s]
[s]Wings’ third studio album? .....[/s]
Please mods close this thread. Both my favorite people hypesuh and pxmc are gone so I don't see how this thread is useful anymore. Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Don’t worry you should have already joined them in banned camp, I’m sure it won’t be much longer smh
Don’t worry you should have already joined them in banned camp, I’m sure it won’t be much longer smh Originally Posted by Cendell M
I don't know what your issue is with me. We had our bcd time and now we both are moving our own way. I don't have an issue with you. I just don't see the point in having a thread up about a guy who can't read it or defend himself. It's here so....I wish you the best. I don't argue with anyone especially someone I've shared an intimate encounter with. Take care