WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

Do you believe WombRaider when he claims he never posted in this forum under the handle "UnderConstruction"?

Vote "yes" if you believe he is telling the truth.

Vote "no" if you believe he is lying.

I'm curious as to whether:
1) There's been rule change that allows more than one handle for a board member
2) The rule is not being enforced or the board mods are allowing certain individuals to have more than one handle
3) Someone simply isn't running/reviewing reports or board software that ID's folks with multiple handles
Read this if you are on the fence or unsure what this poll is about:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

A high turnout by a fully informed electorate is always good... so be sure to vote!

• shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Where is the option for "I don't give a fuck"?
2) The rule is not being enforced or the board mods are allowing certain individuals to have more than one handle
3) Someone simply isn't running/reviewing reports or board software that ID's folks with multiple handles Originally Posted by gnadfly

The mods know he has multiple handles but they won't bust him as long as the old handles/accounts are "disabled". There are legit reasons why a member might need to change handles - e.g. if you are outed, a SO discovers your account, etc. This isn't one of them.
Where is the option for "I don't give a fuck"? Originally Posted by shanm

But you DO give a fuck, shammy... otherwise you wouldn't have greeted him as UC...

Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever. Originally Posted by shanm
  • shanm
  • 05-05-2015, 12:35 AM
But you DO give a fuck, shammy... otherwise you wouldn't have greeted him as UC... Originally Posted by lustylad

Lmao! is a few handles all it takes to keep you nutless monkeys agitated?

I'm thinking about opening up a few extra handles of my own. In fact, I'll open up an entire "handle shop" if this is what the result is!

3) Someone simply isn't running/reviewing reports or board software that ID's folks with multiple handles Originally Posted by gnadfly
Carry on!
They get to mention all the other bad guys in the world.

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything.
Originally Posted by WombRaider

Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever. Originally Posted by shanm

Where is the option for "I don't give a fuck"? Originally Posted by shanm

But you DO give a fuck, shammy... otherwise you wouldn't have greeted him as UC...
Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
Ironic, when you consider that the person who started this thread is using two ACTIVE accounts. It wasn't that hard to figure out if you're paying attention. They're the only two on the board who seem to have a spreadsheet of previous posts at the ready of whoever it is they seem to be hounding that week. And they refer back to these posts regularly. If you look at their posting times, they never post at the same time. There's always a few minutes between posts and the gaps when one doesn't post, fit the time that the other is posting. I've messaged the mods. Two active accounts is against website rules.
Ironic, when you consider that the person who started this thread is using two ACTIVE accounts. It wasn't that hard to figure out if you're paying attention. They're the only two on the board who seem to have a spreadsheet of previous posts at the ready of whoever it is they seem to be hounding that week. And they refer back to these posts regularly. If you look at their posting times, they never post at the same time. There's always a few minutes between posts and the gaps when one doesn't post, fit the time that the other is posting. I've messaged the mods. Two active accounts is against website rules. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You and your lies are laughable, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You and your lies are laughable, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, and I forgot. They also joined within 5 days of each other. IB first, then Lusty Jizz Beard. I'm figuring he wore out his welcome as IB pretty quick and needed a second handle.
Oh, and I forgot. They also joined within 5 days of each other. IB first, then Lusty Jizz Beard. I'm figuring he wore out his welcome as IB pretty quick and needed a second handle. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The only one here with a "second handle" is you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The only one here with a "second handle" is you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prove it. You two jizzeaters get together and post at exactly the same time. Otherwise, fuck you and your doppelbanger.

You got too cocky. I always had a suspicion, but the gaps in the posting times between you two; one having gaps at the exact same time the other one is posting, was the nail in the coffin.
Prove it. You two jizzeaters get together and post at exactly the same time. Otherwise, fuck you and your doppelbanger.

You got too cocky. I always had a suspicion, but the gaps in the posting times between you two; one having gaps at the exact same time the other one is posting, was the nail in the coffin.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The poll will suffice to illustrate what everyone believes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The poll will suffice to illustrate what everyone believes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Belief is a funny thing. Doesn't mean something is a fact. You can believe it with all your might. And it's still wrong. Where's LL, why isn't he posting? I still want to see you two post at the same time.