A coincidence? I think not!

• Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 09:46 AM
IB has gone silent.

Just now, the latest incarnation of CJohnny's ghost signed up (but hasn't posted that I can find).

Connect the dots!
IB has gone silent.

Just now, the latest incarnation of CJohnny's ghost signed up (but hasn't posted that I can find).

Connect the dots!
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a pathetic, non-sentient, little troll, Old-THUMPER.
  • shanm
  • 05-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is IBjunior aka Lustytard? Why can't you two dummies post at the same time?
Where is IBjunior aka Lustytard? Why can't you two dummies post at the same time? Originally Posted by shanm
You won't see them in the same place at the same time. What sealed it for me was the perfect way the gaps in their posts lined up with each other. One goes silent and the other one is posting away. Then they go silent and hear comes the other one. It's uncanny.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think thou doth protest too much! Clearly my post touched too close to home Johnny.

And your rudeness! I point out a simple fact (two, actually) and a possible hypothesis--and you get angry and hostile! Temper, temper little IB!
Where is IBjunior aka Lustytard? Why can't you two dummies post at the same time? Originally Posted by shanm
You must be a masochist since you're obviously looking to have your ass handed to you again, shamman.

You won't see them in the same place at the same time. What sealed it for me was the perfect way the gaps in their posts lined up with each other. One goes silent and the other one is posting away. Then they go silent and hear comes the other one. It's uncanny. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas who has posted under multiple handles.

I think thou doth protest too much! Clearly my post touched too close to home Johnny.

And your rudeness! I point out a simple fact (two, actually) and a possible hypothesis--and you get angry and hostile! Temper, temper little IB!
You are incapable of thinking, and the only thing you proved is that you are a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 12:32 PM
You must be a masochist since you're obviously looking to have your ass handed to you again, shamman.

Says the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas who has posted under multiple handles.

You are incapable of thinking, and the only thing you proved is that you are a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You post THIS, and have the audacity to say I am the one who can not think?

I made an observation--how can that be a lie? A hypothesis may turn out to be false, but that is far from the same thing. But then logic was never your strong point, was it?

You are on quite a roll IB. Rant away!

You post THIS, and have the audacity to say I am the one who can not think?

I made an observation--how can that be a lie? A hypothesis may turn out to be false, but that is far from the same thing. But then logic was never your strong point, was it?

You are on quite a roll IB. Rant away!
You lie when you say you proffered a hypothesis, Old-THUMPER. And your fallacious conjecture in your trollish OP was similarly a lie, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious you cannot think, Old-THUMPER, otherwise you couldn't possibly "think" that anyone else thinks you were honest and thinking when you posted your mendacious OP, Old-THUMPER.

You are incapable of thinking, and the only thing you proved is that you are a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds a little like LustyTard
You lie when you say you proffered a hypothesis, Old-THUMPER. And your fallacious conjecture in your trollish OP was similarly a lie, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious you cannot think, Old-THUMPER, otherwise you couldn't possibly "think" that anyone else thinks you were honest and thinking when you posted your mendacious OP, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You must have a TINY dick. Jesus.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 06:05 PM
So IB equates a hypothesis to a lie. No wonder he is so bad at anything remotely scientific.

Blither away IB. That's about all you can do.
So IB equates a hypothesis to a lie. No wonder he is so bad at anything remotely scientific.

Blither away IB. That's about all you can do.
You are the OP, Old-THUMPER; ergo it was a lie.

Sounds a little like LustyTard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You sound like a retard, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You must have a TINY dick. Jesus. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Everyone knows lib-retards like you engage in word play that inverts the true meaning of words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 06:35 PM
So you admit--again--that you do not evaluate posts based upon their validity or worth, you only look at who posted them. That is certainly open minded of you, isn't it? Why no it is not. It is the basic working definition of a closed minded antisocial bigot. Congratulations, recognizing your problem is the first step to a cure. Though in your case it may well be too late.
So you admit--again--that you do not evaluate posts based upon their validity or worth, you only look at who posted them. That is certainly open minded of you, isn't it? Why no it is not. It is the basic working definition of a closed minded antisocial bigot. Congratulations, recognizing your problem is the first step to a cure. Though in your case it may well be too late. Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong again, Old-THUMPER. Your post was evaluated, and you admitted your attacks are "gratuitous", Old-THUMPER:

I generally have no issues with gratuitously attacking IB Originally Posted by Old-T
gra·tu·i·tous adjective
1. uncalled for; lacking good reason; unwarranted.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Not a good day for you IB (but then hardly any days are good for you, are they?). Did you lie when you said the OP was a lie BECAUSE I POSTED IT? Or are you lying now by backstepping and claiming you DID read it after all? It can't be both. One of your posts was a lie. Oh, too bad little IB. Mommy will be upset you didn't tell the truth (though she won't be surprised).

And it turns out you lied again. Point out where I said my comments in this thread were gratuitous? You can't, because that was another blatant IB lie.

Poor IB. exposed in public for the pathetic lying fool that he is. So sad! (Not really)