Huckabee the snake oil salesman

Fucking huckster making money selling fake diabetes cure.....what a classic republican.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-questionable/
  • shanm
  • 05-11-2015, 02:42 PM
That fat turd selling diabetes medicine?

I'd rather take advice from an Ouija board

Next thing we know, it will be Chris Christie selling weightwatchers.com
Shouldn't you girls be starting a George Zimmerman thread about now?
Shouldn't you girls be starting a George Zimmerman thread about now? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
already did it. Go bitch in there and post some useless illuminati videos about the new world order and shit.
already did it. Go bitch in there and post some useless illuminati videos about the new world order and shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
OK!
already did it. Go bitch in there and post some useless illuminati videos about the New World Order and shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your post at 4:44 PM did not precede IIFFY's 4:18 PM post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you didn't "already do" a damn thing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your post at 4:44 PM did not precede IIFFY's 4:18 PM post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you didn't "already do" a damn thing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what? already means 'by now'. Which means I did it when I said it.
what? already means 'by now'. Which means I did it when I said it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Try again, you lying cock-sucker:

already before this time : before now : before that time

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/already
BUSTED! LOL!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/already Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Says one lying cocksucker to another.........LOL
Huckabee is a classic republican creation. Dumber than shit but with evangelical credentials to give him instant credibility with the magic show base from the GOP. It's not a stretch to see him selling bullshit diabetes cures to his trailer park trash base after his 2008 effort went south. Bizarre.

This guy is a candidate for President of the United States? From the Grand Old Party? Laughable.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/already Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try again, you grubergrubber. You're wrong, as usual. It wasn't in reference to being before his post, dipshit.

al·read·y
ˌôlˈredē/
adverb
before or by now or the time in question.
synonyms: by this/that time, by now/then, thus/so far, before now/then, until now/then, up to now/then
Huckabee is a classic republican creation. Dumber than shit but with evangelical credentials to give him instant credibility with the magic show base from the GOP. It's not a stretch to see him selling bullshit diabetes cures to his trailer park trash base after his 2008 effort went south. Bizarre.

This guy is a candidate for President of the United States? From the Grand Old Party? Laughable. Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, I don't want medicine or politics from that fat bum. Hawking diabeetus cures to the republozombies. I've heard it all now.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2015, 06:19 PM

This guy is a candidate for President of the United States? From the Grand Old Party? Laughable. Originally Posted by timpage
Calling someone trailer park trash is elitist and cruel.
Calling someone trailer park trash is elitist and cruel. Originally Posted by DSK
Not if it's true... he actually did reside in a trailer and he is most definitely trash.

Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too.