WOW......FROM "THINK PROGRESS"......TED CRUZ INTERVIEW...

The Prize For The Most Racist Interview Of A 2016 Candidate Goes To Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...mark-halperin/

Can you imagine if this kind of interview was done on Obama or Hillary? The reporter would be fired immediately. But not at Bloomberg. Halperin keeps his job.
Cruz is a blight on our nation. A egocentric fraud and a liar. Period.

He personifies the predators who have captured the hearts and minds (?) ignorant RWWipes.
Same could be said of Obama, don't you think?

He personifies the predators who have captured the hearts and minds (?) ignorant RWWipes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cruz is a blight on our nation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are a bunch of Harvard grads, blighting up the landscape here in the U.S.

Wonder what affirmative action program he got in on.
So Halperin should go all racists on Cruz?

You lefties have a sick notion of fair play.

Deflect much? Nice attempt to hijack the thread.

He personifies the predators who have captured the hearts and minds (?) ignorant RWWipes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck Ted Cruz.
Fuck Ted Cruz. Originally Posted by timpage
He probably gets his fair share of pussy without doing you, anyway.
He probably gets his fair share of pussy without doing you, anyway. Originally Posted by LexusLover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! (Cruz gets about as much pussy as YOU do, LLIdiot!)

Racist? Hijack?

This is so fucking outrageous that Whir-LIE-turd had to comment TWICE on the same quote!

Reuben Navarette expressed his outrage, claiming that Cruz was "disrespected." WTF has Cruz done to earn the respect of America? What legislation has he passed. How have his antics on the floor of the Senate benefited one American? Other than himself of course.

Racist? This fucker has spent two years "disrespecting" all things America. Canadian homoreligimous fagnit!

I suppose if he were trying to court the Hispanic vote, he'd have answered in his native tongue, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
I have no problems with the interview- If I were Cuban I would be pissed of how Cruz is making a mockery of his own heritage- I doubt if Cruz can even speak Spanish fluently. He is a sellout as I stated before if there existed such a term he would be an Uncle Thomas or Uncle Julio aka a Latino Uncle Tom. I am glad he got exposed for what he is- sorry excuse an a disgrace to cubans worldwide.
More racism WE? First it was Ben Carson and now Cruz. You are a member of the democratic party.
He probably gets his fair share of pussy without doing you, anyway. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Evangelical Ted getting pussy? I fucking doubt it.....
Evangelical Ted getting pussy? I fucking doubt it..... Originally Posted by timpage
Frankly, I don't care if he does or not ...

...... but she certainly appears worthy of his attentions ...

Of course, I am sure, you are much too handsome to lower yourself to her standard.
Same could be said of Obama, don't you think? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He doesn't think. That's why he posted that bullshit in the first place.

Jim
More racism WE? First it was Ben Carson and now Cruz. You are a member of the democratic party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So? Minorities can say what they want. It's you whitebread crackers that have to button up. I'm not a member of any party, cocksucker.
Evangelical Ted getting pussy? I fucking doubt it..... Originally Posted by timpage
Are you kidding? They're the worst. They're the ones who get caught with dudes or forbidden subject whoooores.