NOW WE KNOW! politically Correct defined by the President

Now I am very careful about peoples feelings but refuse to be politicaly correct especially now since i found the 1st & original definition:

This exerpt from the archives at the Truman Museum. It was part of a conversation between President Truman and General Mac Authur who presided over the surrender of Japan. Truman advised Mac Authur not to call them the "little yellow cowards" because it was not politically correct. Mac Authur replies he was not sure what that meant--this is Truman's unedited response>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a
delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

So there you go
loveitdou
Harry Truman(D) was old school(D) and brutally honest... unlike Ozombies
Harry Truman(D) was old school(D) and brutally honest... unlike Ozombies Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Neither Harry Truman, nor John F Kennedy could get the nomination in today's Democrat Party.
Neither Harry Truman, nor John F Kennedy could get the nomination in today's Democrat Party. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Well that's because the puppet masters can't control them.

Jim
Neither Harry Truman, nor John F Kennedy could get the nomination in today's Democrat Party. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
That is nothing more than pure speculation on your part. Nothing more, nothing less!

The same could be said that "neither" Abraham Lincoln, "nor" Ronald Reagan and/or Dwight Eisenhower "could get the nomination in today's" Republican "Party."

It does not matter which name(s) or party(s) you fill in the blank with, there is no way to either prove or disprove the unsubstantiated claim.

Perhaps we should refer to it as speculative tit for tat!
That is nothing more than pure speculation on your part. Nothing more, nothing less!

The same could be said that "neither" Abraham Lincoln, "nor" Ronald Reagan and/or Dwight Eisenhower "could get the nomination in today's" Republican "Party."

It does not matter which name(s) or party(s) you fill in the blank with, there is no way to either prove or disprove the unsubstantiated claim.

Perhaps we should refer to it as speculative tit for tat! Originally Posted by bigtex
Ohhh.. you mean like there is no way to prove or disprove the unsubstantiated claim that the Recession would have been tremendously worse if it hadn't been for Obama and his "fixes" and "stimulus" claims?

Funny how that works, isn't it? And yet the Obama supporters toss out that "pure speculation" as if it were fact carved in stone.
Ohhh.. you mean like there is no way to prove or disprove the unsubstantiated claim that the Recession would have been tremendously worse if it hadn't been for Obama and his "fixes" and "stimulus" claims?

Funny how that works, isn't it? And yet the Obama supporters toss out that "pure speculation" as if it were fact carved in stone. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
RedNeckMoFo, I anxiously await any and all documented evidence stating that I am wrong in my claim that "neither" Abraham Lincoln, "nor" Ronald Reagan and/or Dwight Eisenhower "could get the nomination in today's" Republican "Party."

Please don't keep me waiting! Ya' hear?
pure speculation is always carved in stone.

Didn't you get the memo, RedNeck?
Now I am very careful about peoples feelings but refuse to be politicaly correct especially now since i found the 1st & original definition:

This exerpt from the archives at the Truman Museum. It was part of a conversation between President Truman and General Mac Authur who presided over the surrender of Japan. Truman advised Mac Authur not to call them the "little yellow cowards" because it was not politically correct. Mac Authur replies he was not sure what that meant--this is Truman's unedited response>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a
delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

So there you go
loveitdou Originally Posted by loveitdou
Got a link for this phony story?