I am sick of every news article being about gays and "racism"

Every news article has something to do with some poor sweet innocent black criminal being victimized by cops or whoever. And the articles that arent about "racism" are about homosexuals, gays marrying, guys dressing as women, and crap like that.

I am sick of it. I would like to see more useful news pieces. Like about how black crime is out of control. About how overpopulation will soon cause significant decline in everyone's standard of living.

"in the time of universal deceit, telling the truth will become a revolutionary act" george orwell.
The media only presents to you what is profitable and supports the politics at the time. Racism is a big money maker, so is Police Brutality.
Not to mention the media primarily is liberal, so it only stands to reason the liberal media covers news that is interest to liberals. These two links gives a good reason why.

Jim

https://youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk

https://youtu.be/fuRKbvpWPUI
Does someone have a gun to your head, making you watch and read this news you're so tired of?
I would like to hear about local events and happenings, but local news is flooded with gays, whining about "racist" "offensive" "inappropriate" and "insensitive" comments.
Stop caddying for WTF and hang out at strip clubs.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2015, 08:59 PM
I would like to hear about local events and happenings, but local news is flooded with gays, whining about "racist" "offensive" "inappropriate" and "insensitive" comments. Originally Posted by Guilty
I concur with your sentiment.
I concur with your sentiment. Originally Posted by DSK
This is the precious capitalism you crave so much. The market will support what it wants. It won't support what it doesn't.
Of course there is freedom of the press. I would like for the public to educate itself and liberate itself from the lies and propaganda, particularly those related to non whites and homosexuality. I was brainwashed by these lies when I was younger and didnt know better. I went out into the real world and learned that what the media told me was BS. Blacks and other non whites arent innocent victims of "racism" as the popular myth suggests. And if being gay was the way its supposed to be, then none of us would be here right now.
Does someone have a gun to your head, making you watch and read this news you're so tired of? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Speaking of hanging ... participles.