the future of political correctness; whats next

I predict there will be all kinds of things in which people will claim discrimination.

Tattoo/body mod discrimination
Bad credit discrimination, so anyone can get credit
criminal record discrimination, so anyone can get jobs as cops or bankers or whatever
bad hygiene discrimination
discrimination against pedophiles, zoophiles, polyamorists, incest

What am I missing? The western world must overcome this mental illness. 50 years ago we never wouldve thought gay marriage would be possible, or that blacks would be excused for their rampant criminal behavior, or we would worry about offending terrorists.

What will it be like 50 years from now?
  • shanm
  • 05-15-2015, 10:54 AM
I predict there will be all kinds of things in which people will claim discrimination.

Tattoo/body mod discrimination
Bad credit discrimination, so anyone can get credit
criminal record discrimination, so anyone can get jobs as cops or bankers or whatever
bad hygiene discrimination
discrimination against pedophiles, zoophiles, polyamorists, incest

What am I missing? The western world must overcome this mental illness. 50 years ago we never wouldve thought gay marriage would be possible (Gays have existed since the conception of mankind. Maybe, just maybe, its time we let this one go and don't fight the laws of nature?, or that blacks would be excused for their rampant criminal behavior(No one is excusing that. There are bigger issues at play, so just to pigeon hole it into what you said is....well expected from a dumbass republitard. , or we would worry about offending terrorists Again, no one is worried about offending terrorists. Oversimplification and equivocation won't get you very far in this conversation.

What will it be like 50 years from now? Originally Posted by Guilty
I predict in 50 years from now we will be much more advanced as a species: we'll look past color, race, religion and come to recognize human beings for what they are.
Of course, you, me and pretty much everyone on this forum will be dead by that point. With that said, I'm more concerned with whether I'll be able to bear witness to Tesla's Commuter plane transport or commercial space travel.
It will only get worse; decades of massive immigration is changing our culture and institutions. The multi-culturalists will be more emboldened and others will be more too happy to accommodate their demands.

Like the student at York Comprehensive High School, Peyton Robinson, was told that he could no longer fly the American flag on his pickup truck, that some students might find it offensive and he had to remove it.

For whatever reason a school official then came out to his truck, unbolted the flag and removed it. Robinson was ticked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N96YDRtJLHk
Or the American Flag couldn't be shown (worn on T Shirt) because it offended Mexican students.

You think those easily offended Mexicans (and their enabling Administrators) will will stop with their multi-cultural bullshit?

I think not...it will only get worse.

But don't take my word that PC from the liberal left is killing free speech in America.....This is what noted liberal commentator (and loyal Democrat) Kirsten Powers says:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9781621573708
FUCKEM!

• DSK
  • 05-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Or the American Flag couldn't be shown (worn on T Shirt) because it offended Mexican students.

You think those easily offended Mexicans (and their enabling Administrators) will will stop with their multi-cultural bullshit?

I think not...it will only get worse.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If we were offended by the Mexican flag, we would be called racist.
This is a brilliant example of how fucking stupid most of you dipshits are.
This is a brilliant example of how fucking stupid most of you dipshits are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you, Dipshit Emeritus Assup!
I predict in 50 years from now we will be much more advanced as a species: we'll look past color, race, religion and come to recognize human beings for what they are.
Of course, you, me and pretty much everyone on this forum will be dead by that point. With that said, I'm more concerned with whether I'll be able to bear witness to Tesla's Commuter plane transport or commercial space travel. Originally Posted by shanm
How exactly will we "look past color, race, religion" when EVERYTHING Obama supporters see is filtered first by the color, race, or religion of the participants?
You really don't get it.
The big "war on _____" (debate) from the libs in 2016 will be disproportionate imprisonment of minorities by felonious laws where there isn't a victim. A topic that can't be discussed here.

Who knows what it will be in 50 years? Robot rights?
Who knows what it will be in 50 years? Robot rights? Originally Posted by nwarounder
We'll all be on Mars by then.
We'll all be on Mars by then. Originally Posted by JCM800
Give the people air!