What do you know about the new Speaker of the House?

Ultra MAGA, anti-abortion activist, and all around religious fanatic.

Johnson should be on trial, not the dais.

Not-Fun Facts About Speaker Mike Johnson
By Margaret Hartmann, senior editor for Intelligencer who has worked at New York since 2012

After an embarrassing 22-day stalemate, House Republicans finally found a guy they can all at least tolerate as Speaker: Mike Johnson. If you’d never heard of the Louisiana representative before this week, you’re not alone. Multiple Senate Republicans said they had no idea who he was: John Cornyn described him as “pretty anonymous,” and Susan Collins admitted she needed to Google him. Hours before his election on Wednesday, learning more about Johnson required some serious digging. At the time, Googling “Mike Johnson” brought up hits for a Bachelorette contestant, a retired NHL star, and the owner of a North Carolina Toyota dealership before the congressman appeared in the search, as the Washington Post reported.

Since then, journalists have been scrambling to learn more about who Speaker Johnson is and where he stands on key issues. The conclusion: Despite his Ned Flanders persona, he’s a pretty troubling dude! Unless, of course, you think the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, would love to see abortion outlawed nationwide, and don’t think same-sex marriage should be legal.

Here are some not very fun facts we’ve learned about the guy Republicans barely know, but decided to make leader of the House and second in line to the presidency.

Click link to read all bout this all star whack job.

http://https://nymag.com/intelligenc...fun-facts.html
... Since I believe the election was stolen from Trump,
I surely fancy this new fellow and feel he will do a
fine job of leading the House of Congress.

... And he 'appens to be one o' 1blackmans1's political mates.
So what's NOT to like?

#### Salty
he sounds like mmmm he's AWESOME
He's a Globalist. The first thing that came out of his mouth was to pump more money to Israel. He's no improvement over what we had or ever had as a House Speaker.
He certainly speaks to a sliver of the house
He certainly speaks to a sliver of the house Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am going to retract my previous statement. I think he's playing a mind game with Democrats. I can't imagine this guy is really sincere about putting up anymore funds to Israel.
He's a pushover.
He’s a cultist and religious zealot.
A zombie who won't think for himself. That's what I know.
He's a pushover. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Lets hope not. We some stability.
I won’t speak of of my far right friend. He even has a black kid he raised. We disagree about nearly everything from politics to economics. We do actually agree that racism exists and that his black son faces it while his white one doesn’t. But I’ll call him a good man that will be a terrible speaker. He will do what his right wing friends want rather than what’s generally wanted by a consensus of Americans.
I won’t speak of of my far right friend. He even has a black kid he raised. We disagree about nearly everything from politics to economics. We do actually agree that racism exists and that his black son faces it while his white one doesn’t. But I’ll call him a good man that will be a terrible speaker. He will do what his right wing friends want rather than what’s generally wanted by a consensus of Americans. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, a terrible speaker, but he's not a racist or a snitch, lol.
Just to the right of Amy Coney Barrette.
He's a Globalist. The first thing that came out of his mouth was to pump more money to Israel. He's no improvement over what we had or ever had as a House Speaker. Originally Posted by Levianon17
how do you know? just about everyone (minus the anti-israel faction) in congress voted for it.

that makes them globalists.
how do you know? just about everyone (minus the anti-israel faction) in congress voted for it.

that makes them globalists. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Basically yes. America doesn't need to fund Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sPRW6FpnQZRM/