Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

• pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 01:39 AM
quick preface. i'm not a newb to politics on eccie. have had some really interesting threads and convos with conservative opponents such as Dear_John and Boardman in the Houston Sandbox, with some libtard allies such as USA_Soldier, Nordic Jag, and Mister Meat offering backup that was on point or starting threads that were well considered and persuasive. but a decision was made to no longer permit political threads in the Houston Sandbox and i was advised to take it to the National Political Forum, so that's what i've done.

i take all comers, anytime, anywhere, any topic, so fire up your right wing jets and fire at me with the best u got, cause anything less is gonna fall short.

so if you want my backstory on me calling out Hamas for war crimes, have a gander at the Houston Sandbox. i consider myself a libtard but will call out fuckery wherever i see it, and Hamas committed some indefensible war crime fuckery for which they should be indicted and tried at the ICC at the Hague, Netherlands.

but this thread is about Israeli war crimes committed with U.S. weapons and U.S. taxpayers' dollars. Israel's unrestricted airstrikes on Palestinian civilians need to end today. not tomorrow, not next week, but right now. and Netanyahu needs to be indicted and tried for war crimes he's already committed, just as does Hamas, when all this awfulness is over.

the 4th Geneva Convention clearly states that collective punishments are forbidden and are classified as war crimes. punishing all Palestinians for the horrific acts of Hamas is a collective punishment and is a clear violation of international law.

i get a few well-targeted airstrikes against high value Hamas leader targets with solid intel and limited civilian casualties. i don't get-in fact this is a clear war crime-bombing with airstrikes a Palestinian refugee camp because there may be a high value Hamas target in their midst. this is a collective punishment, and is a war crime as clear as day. and you paid for this with the taxes you paid to the federal government. well done, sir!

you should be furious, as am i. i'm talking molten lava furious. i'm talking grab an AR-15 and fly to Israel furious. because if you're not, you haven't been paying attention. or you're ok with war crimes, so long as it's the "good guys" doing them. is that your sorry ass defense, war crimes are ok so long as it's the "good guys" doing them?

so what is Israel to do? start this Gaza land invasion. go door to door, house to house, tunnel to tunnel, until they've rounded up all the bad guys without killing huge numbers of innocents, like hundreds each day, as is presently happening. if Israel doesn't have the balls to do that, then they should sit their sorry asses down and tell the world they're a big pussy and don't have the guts for urban warfare.

no more war crime leeway for Israel. we need to call a spade a spade, and a war crime a war crime. U.S. support for Israeli war crimes needs to end, like, yesterday.
Door to door? they just bombed two camps and killed 5000 people.
These Jooz are really something.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 03:44 AM
^^indeed..

and i found out i'm 20% ashkenazi jew only 2 years ago. my people are a disgrace. full stop.
quick preface. i'm not a newb to politics on eccie.

you should be furious, as am i. i'm talking molten lava furious. i'm talking grab an AR-15 and fly to Israel furious. because if you're not, you haven't been paying attention. or . . . Originally Posted by pxmcc
. . . it's just old fucking news. I'm talking iceberg-formation old.

• pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 04:40 AM
and what do you think of current war crimes? or do you not consider such matters?

i give client's the truth, or best estabulatory
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 06:48 AM
^^British concerns. sorry, i hate the Brits..
I'd prefer the Israelis kill all of the Pali's there in Gaza... otherwise they are just going to end up as refugees in some American town where they continue to hate us for their blood feud with the Jews.

Kill them all so we don't have to take 'em.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 06:58 AM
^^they don't hate us. they just want to live. is that too much to ask, sir?

i visited Israel and Palestine in '96. all our contacts were Palestinian. interacted with no kykes except me and my immediate family members. Palestinians were salt of the earth.
^^they don't hate us. they just want to live. is that too much to ask, sir?

i visited Israel and Palestine in '96. all our contacts were Palestinian. interacted with no kykes except me and my immediate family members. Palestinians were salt of the earth. Originally Posted by pxmcc
BFD. Been there a number of times. Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Israel, Egypt. Got my t-shirt but not a passport stamp.
The salt of the earth folks just butchered 1200 Israeli men women and children. Raped the women, paraded their naked bodies through the streets, and then decapitated them, they burned babies alive in ovens and bound children to their mothers and set them on fire.

Salt of the Earth you say?

I guess you like a different kind of flavor than I do.

As I said, kill them all, pave over the rubble. I don't want them coming here.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 07:19 AM
^^if you had actually read my full post, you would have seen that i called out Hamas for war crimes. Hamas isn't Gazans, and Gazans aren't Hamas. And collective punishment is a thing under international law, specifically the 4th Geneva Convention.
^^if you had actually read my full post, you would have seen that i called out Hamas for war crimes. Hamas isn't Gazans, and Gazans aren't Hamas. Originally Posted by pxmcc
LOL. Yeah, you were never in Gaza then. The Palis in Gaza elected them and give them 70% support. I don't give a flying fcuk if it's coerced or not...

If they were so hated, MOSSAD would have more info about their activities than they could handle.

Stop making excuses for terrorists that specifically targeted civilians for horrific deaths that they could film and put it online.

Just be honest and say you support raping and murdering women for political purposes.
I'd prefer the Israelis kill all of the Pali's there in Gaza... otherwise they are just going to end up as refugees in some American town where they continue to hate us for their blood feud with the Jews.

Kill them all so we don't have to take 'em. Originally Posted by texassapper
Well that's pretty much what their goal is. The civilians in Palestine are not Terrorist they are just people. I saw a video where IDF tie the hands of civilian men and put a bag over their heads and lead them to a deep pit filled with old car tires they shoot them in the leg or the back as they push them in when they have several in there they set it all on fire some are still partially alive. Yeah the Israeli's these are the people that want the world to remember the Holocaust of the Jews in WWII. I hope they don't mind the world remembering the one they committed on the Palestinians of WWIII.
I saw a video where IDF tie the hands of civilian men and put a bag over their heads and lead them to a deep pit filled with old car tires they shoot them in the leg or the back as they push them in when they have several in there they set it all on fire some are still partially alive. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sure you did...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2023, 11:09 AM
what are you, a dumb American who goes to Rome and looks for and finds a McDonalds for its "unbelievably awesome" coffee? sure sounds like that.

LOL. Yeah, you were never in Gaza then. The Palis in Gaza elected them and give them 70% support. I don't give a flying fcuk if it's coerced or not...

ya cause you give zero fucks about the suffering of innocents. congratulations you fucking sadist.

If they were so hated, MOSSAD would have more info about their activities than they could handle.
Mossad got their asses handed to them in a sling. most overrated sorry ass group of sad fucks to ever ungrace the earth.

Stop making excuses for terrorists that specifically targeted civilians for horrific deaths that they could film and put it online.
your reading skills fall short sir. because you're too dumb to follow basic instructions, let me help you out. this is what i wrote in the Houston Sandbox.

"What are ya'lls' thought on the mayhem between Hamas and the IDF?
there's a lot to say about this sad turn of events.

i know people have strong feelings on this one, so let's keep it respectful.

and just to get one conspiracy theory out of the way, Biden is not responsible for this clusterfuck. the 6 billion that S. Korea paid for oil from Iran that was frozen for sanctions but now approved for unfreezing in exchange for hostages hasn't even been received by Iran yet. at the moment, the parties are still conducting due diligence, and I expect that the latest mayhem will delay the previous plan.

Israel has turned off power in Gaza, eliminated food delivery, cut water and fuel. how are the non-combatants in Gaza supposed to live? (there is something called a collective punishment which is a war crime under the 2nd Geneva Convention.)

i don't support Hamas for one single second, but to call their actions "totally unprovoked" is misleading at best. we fought the Revolutionary War because England took away too many of our civil rights and freedoms. No American who moved to Gaza would say that the way Gazans are treated (even before this latest crazyness) is anything even close to acceptable. it's basically an outdoor prison.

with that intro out of the way, i'd love to hear ya'lls' perspectives on this terrible turn of events.

Just be honest and say you support raping and murdering women for political purposes. Originally Posted by texassapper
go fuck yourself sir. i'm sure you're ok with killing every Palestinian. because Palestinians are less than humans. go ahead and say it, or be a spineless pussy which i know you are.
The powers that be on this forum are gonna be very upset with you. You will get points as the greatest and only sin is rude behavior. However, you can feel to express all the racism, sexism and every other ism you want as that’s totally accepted and maybe encouraged on this forum. But don’t speak rudely to another poster as you’ll get a 3 month vacation.