Biden Says Israel Must Obey “Rules of Engagement”

Isn't that anti Semitic or something? Will Biden be canceled for saying this?

Personally, I hope israel and Palestine blow each other up.
Biden may be cancelled within his party by both the Democrat's Jewish supporters (doners) and those who loudly proclaim that they support the eradication of Israel and the genocide of all Jews worldwide.

I see Biden losing support from Democrats in the AA community as well.

It may very well be that President Biden would lose against about any Republican. The real question will soon be who will the Democrat's power elite replace him with and how will they do it?
Not sure if there are any recognized rules of engagement when it comes to terrorists.

Conversations with vets from Afghanistan and Iraq tell me that while the recognized rules of war prevent the use of expanding or fragmenting bullets in conventional warfare, about anything may be used to kill terrorists.

Another point" "Terrorists" by definition, are civilians.

Sure, that is anacdotal . . .and I welcome any informed correction.
Isn't that anti Semitic or something? Will Biden be canceled for saying this?

Personally, I hope israel and Palestine blow each other up. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Please note that while there is in fact a recognized nation called Israel, there is not now, nor has there ever been, a nation called "Pa;istine" in all of recorded history.
Biden may be cancelled within his party by both the Democrat's Jewish supporters (doners) and those who loudly proclaim that they support the eradication of Israel and the genocide of all Jews worldwide.

I see Biden losing support from Democrats in the AA community as well.

It may very well be that President Biden would lose against about any Republican. The real question will soon be who will the Democrat's power elite replace him with and how will they do it? Originally Posted by ICU 812
IN 2020 Biden received a higher percentage of the Jewish vote than Hillary in 2016. As of today, Jews are very much supportive of Biden's actions regarding the conflict.

Poll: Jewish voters back Biden in Israel-Hamas war, trust president to fight antisemitism

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/71604863007/

Yes, Trump has made inroads in not only the AA vote and also the Hispanic vote according to polls. But he has not made any progress with suburban women who supported him in 2016 and turned on him in 2020, costing him the election.

Right now those that set the odds on the 2024 election are all over the place, with some saying Biden will and others saying Trump will win. Polls are equally inconclusive. The 2 latest have Biden ahead but well within the margin of error. In other words, don't try to predict who will win the 2024 election at this point in time.
Please note that while there is in fact a recognized nation called Israel, there is not now, nor has there ever been, a nation called "Pa;istine" in all of recorded history. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Thanks for clearing that up. So I guess you can't blow up an imaginary country.
Another point" "Terrorists" by definition, are civilians.

Sure, that is anacdotal . . .and I welcome any informed correction. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Terrorists are NOT civilians. If any term can be applied to them it is unlawful combatant. But that really only applies between nations. In a conflict such at Israel is involved in, the Hamas terrorists are not following the Rules of land warfare and thus may be executed in the field out of hand.... no questions asked.
As Senator Tommy Tuberville said yesterday on Kudlow:

"When you've got Bernie Sanders, Chris Murphy and Chuck Schumer trying to tell people how to run a war, boy we're really in trouble!"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/video/6341928824112