Encounter: Maggie never disappoints

Date: 6-14-18
Name: Maggie B
Phone: New# , she didnt want me giving it out.
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Picked her up in irondequoit, went to notell.
Activities: Full gfe. Multiple positions, patented finish.
Hair Length and Color: Shorter blonde atm.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: For those who dont know maggie. She is the ultimate spinner, 90lbs 4'10"...A or b size tits with nice eraser nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Maggie sounds, Wonderful
I would surely like to see her this summer
Hopefully she could at least post an email. Met up with her many times then my phone died during the time she changed #’s. I’ve PM’d her guess we’ll see lol
Glad you had a good time with her, I was 1 for 3 with her so I’ll leave it at that.
Yeah I'd go with Kelsie instead if you need tiny - I didnt enjoy the one time I saw Maggie
Yeah I'd go with Kelsie instead if you need tiny - I didnt enjoy the one time I saw Maggie Originally Posted by rochesster444
My experience as well,after spending 10’s of thousands of dollars I am a little reluctant to repeat on poor service
yeah interesting range of reviews for Maggie especially if you can look at all the old ones...for my part, I've hung out with her 12-15 times over past 18 months and always have had a great time...most were overnight so not sure if that matters but she always took care of me in every way...and jesus what a crazy sexy little body with skills to match...nice personality too...just my 2 cents but of all the P4P pals she's worth the effort...I guess this is one of those YMMV things...
Sorry sir, with no contact info it can not be approved.
Feel free to write a new encounter with her with the pertinent info.

Peace
PK
Maggie is fun for sure! Thanks for the encounter report!
Oooooh, that hurts.
Here 8 years, 1st review and rejection....
Oooooh, that hurts.
Here 8 years, 1st review and rejection.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
He might have had more. I lost my 14 in a split second. But I am up to 3 and have two more to go.
Is shame and guilt an activity here? Whew
Im an old timer...not my first rodeo or my first review..but thanks for being an ass...
Just like that I'm up to 17 again
Any contact for her yet