POLL: THE WORSE OBAMA SCANDAL, YOU DECIDE !

Damn if I can name the top scandal; but I am thinking it will turn out to be the IRS profiling of Conservative Americans..................... .

Obama won't profile Muslim terrorists, but he'll unleash the hell hounds on patriotic American citizens !
Damn if I can name the top scandal; but I am thinking it will turn out to be the IRS profiling of Conservative Americans..................... .

Obama won't profile Muslim terrorists, but he'll unleash the hell hounds on patriotic American citizens ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Where is the box you check on your tax return for conservative, liberal, moderate, or far left/far right (these are the same)?

What if you are conservative on some issues and liberal on others?

Your assumptions are at best assumptions. You assume Muslims are terrorists and that conservative Americans are patriotic.

And you expect us to believe this is one of the few times you're right.

Sorry charlie. Need some links. One of your famous fact checks.
Links to what you idiot ?

You make no sense...........your rants are so fucking disconnected as to be funny.
Links to what you idiot ?

You make no sense...........your rants are so fucking disconnected as to be funny. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Up front, I refuse to write for the lowest common denominators on this board. Your posts prove you already don't understand much.

Ignorance is always your (first) and last line of defense as well as those terms you were called as you were growing up.

Links to what? How about links that prove conservatives are patriotic. All you have shown is your so often wrong opinion/stated/as/fact.

I ask questions directly related to your stupid post.

And you see them as a disconnected rant.

In other words you can't answer my questions and you can't justify the op.

Go figure.
Again, you want a link to exactly what?
You want a link that proves patriotic Americans have been targeted by the IRS ?

Are you that fucking dumb, or just playing the part ?
Again, you want a link to exactly what? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Okay obtuse one, we'll play your game.

I'll settle (at this point) for factual links that supports the statement that conservative Americans are patriotic.

You find some of those and we can move on to others. But I'm not holding my breath waiting on you.
This is what is wrong with the country!!!!!! We are so rapped up in conservative and Liberal, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Until this country can objectively observe and discuss any situation, then we are doomed to failure.

Obama has failed is some areas and succeeded in others. My biggest complaint is "THE BLAME GAME"!!!! Everything that has gone wrong or any investigation that is being done is conservatives fault or Bush's fault. If you are this countries leader then, Maybe you should be a leader. Leaders get praised for success and blamed for failure.

Until we as a country unit and realize that what is best for one is not best for all. Until we learn to compromise and find common ground. Until we learn that different ideas, culture, and religious beliefs doesn't make someone ignorant/radical/a bigot. Until we do these things we will fail and soon we will spiral into anger/hate that may lead this country demise.
Amen
You are a fucking dumbshit; this is basic logic.........I never said ALL conservatives are patriotic.............I said the IRS is targeting conservative Americans..................... .

A fact that the IRS has already admitted to !

Okay obtuse one, we'll play your game.

I'll settle (at this point) for factual links that supports the statement that conservative Americans are patriotic.

You find some of those and we can move on to others. But I'm not holding my breath waiting on you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 09:27 AM

Obama won't profile Muslim terrorists, but he'll unleash the hell hounds on patriotic American citizens ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly , what Much is asking you to do:

Provide a link where OBAMA unleashed the hounds of hell on PATRIOTIC American citizens. So....

1) Provide a link that Obama commanded this.

2) Provide a link where these Tea Folks are Patriotic Americans...

The point you miss is that you write opinion as fact.
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 09:30 AM
To answer your question. The only thing I consider a major issue is the AP thing. Holder may/should lose his job over that issue. The IRS thing should actually shine the light on the bullshit tax exempt status that political groups are getting but should not be.The rest is just political grandstanding.
WTF, that isn't what Munchmouth asked for...but glad you did........Obama's track record on attacking conservatives is well documented..............

Here is a link........apparently what some took as an Obama joke, turned out to not be.........

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=739246

Munchie

WTF

Just number their screeds as number 1, 2, 3, 4...
Whirly , what Much is asking you to do:

Provide a link where OBAMA unleashed the hounds of hell on PATRIOTIC American citizens. So....

1) Provide a link that Obama commanded this.

2) Provide a link where these Tea Folks are Patriotic Americans...

The point you miss is that you write opinion as fact. Originally Posted by WTF

Thank you, WFT.

Just trying to give him some leeway.