Pic of an ex on bp?

So I was going through bp and I had to do a double take when one of the ads had a pic that looked a lot like an ex gf. I don't think it was her, as she did not have a tat where it would have been visible, but it was a good doppleganger.

Anyone else have that happen?
what a ...non ...story!

...thanks fer sharin
Lmfao
Link?
is she worth renting?
My ex advertises on BP and has been favorably reviewed here often. We get along and every time she asks for more money than the usual monthly I usually talk her into Greek for an extra 100 or two. Christmas is coming, I should be getting a call soon. No.... I won't tell you who she is!
No.... I won't tell you who she is! Originally Posted by Niceketch
I won't ask! Thanks
My ex advertises on BP and has been favorably reviewed here often. We get along and every time she asks for more money than the usual monthly I usually talk her into Greek for an extra 100 or two. Christmas is coming, I should be getting a call soon. No.... I won't tell you who she is! Originally Posted by Niceketch
so ya be payin yer ...ex ...ta fuck er in er shitter

...yep ya be quite a ...man ...no wonder she be yer ...ex
Seeing hookers is way cheaper than dating.
kinda depends as some ...gals ...dont eat a ...lot ...so takin em fer ...food ...aint cost much ...an fer movie tickets ya take em ta the ...discount ...theater
I see an x gf on bp all the time here in Cleveland...then agian that's where I met her LOL
kinda depends as some ...gals ...dont eat a ...lot ...so takin em fer ...food ...aint cost much ...an fer movie tickets ya take em ta the ...discount ...theater Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Who goes to a steak house and eats a $20 salad?
Hell no!
Give me that $25 steak
I'm watching my figure...grow