As good as it gets............Need inspirational Fling

• ajay
  • 01-25-2011, 03:45 AM
i am 37, mediocre in all aspects of my life......don’t pretty much have any real life!
sheering through moral/cultural conundrums....I am finding myself with an "early onset" of midlife crisis.
I need to have a temporary fling with an "Angel"........she will so beautiful, I I will be filled with faith in all the good things just by looking her smile. I will awe in her vast knowledge that I will find back my footing. And the lovemaking will be out of this world..............is there just an Angel here???
O another thing, DFK is much more important to me than ejaculation!
Please I need to offer myself you to you.

Maybe atleast an undergrad in liberal arts/philosophy......combined with the "I can explain Anything" thing like Malcolm Caldwell....
need some feminine inspiration..............hones t ones.whoc wants to try out a fling with me? 3-4 months, Only one rule - ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.

I am interested in white women 21-27, petite 5'4" or below (german, austrian, french, sweden, netherlands, Israel, Brazil" descent. I am American, of Indian descent.........probably not attractive per you most of your standards. semi dark skin, a bit overweight and a nerd.

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } Oh, and if any one of look like any of these ladies – Scarlet Johannsen, Penelope Cruz, Bar Rafaeli, Candiche Boucher, Juliet Binoche, Ashley Judd, - I will literally worship you!

Please PM me if we might have a shot at this.
I think you mean Malcolm Gladwell.... Good luck.