Review: My first review with a college cutie after lurking for so long : Roxxane Sting

Date: 03/01/2010
Provider: Roxanne Sting
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: roxxane.sting@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: College Area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LKF, DFK, fondling, BBBJ, DFK, 69, DATO, MISH, DFK, CG, multiple shots, BBBJ+, K9, BBBJTCNQBS.
Session Length: 1 hour went over
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is beautiful and smoking hot like the kind of college girl you always fantasize about, sweet personality, beautiful face and blue eyes, tan body and shaved great body with a nice round ass and perfect breasts I thought I was with a Hooters girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Yup, she's a keeper!
How do you contact her? I've tried numerous times but never got a response to email.
sorry for the late response, vicinms but last thing I've heard she went to new york , however in one of the boards in independent reviews search her review and one of the guys say she is back and she is looking for a place in Hattiesburg to go back to town and to work im not sure if this is true but it might.

DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS OLDER THAN 30 DAYS. Violation of ECCIE rules. You're a relative new guy, so I'll let you slide this time, but take some time and review the rules.

JAG