Sexual Abuse Allegations

Subject: Sexual Abuse Allegations

Here's a sad example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations: A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs. of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion.

He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession.

What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying off his school loans. This just goes to show you how one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

He is really a great guy, but more importantly a brilliant veterinarian.
  • MRMR
  • 02-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Nice
Sleeping with a patient, even once, can get a doctor’s liscense lifted in most States. Two times, it’s pretty automatic even in Texas.
Sleeping with a patient, even once, can get a doctor’s liscense lifted in most States. Two times, it’s pretty automatic even in Texas. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Dude... some days you really are dense
Dude... some days you really are dense Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yes. He never saw the punchline. Funny as shit.
Wait.... he was a vet and slept with one of his patients.

Surprised he didn’t get arrested. Gross
Yes. He never saw the punchline. Funny as shit. Originally Posted by Incheon
Most times the people who think they are the smartest ones in the room are also the most clueless.
If it was only one indiscretion why is 14 different species and over 100 head of cattle listed on the affidavit.
  • grean
  • 02-21-2018, 07:04 AM
Yeah, well I'm sure he really made the bitch howl good when he was giving it to her. Lmao!
But wait, if he worked at the V.A., doesn't that still fall under the don't ask don't tell?
Yup - full on wars by the liberal tarts =man ,woman sex bad , anything else goes ?????????????????????????
he's a vet did he sleep with an animal? I'm confuse?
^^^^^^^^
Holy hell, ha ha ha ha!

Sometimes, you can’t pay for better entertainment...
Reading comprehension is slowly becoming a lost art. I swear the movie Idiocracy is a documentary and we are living it.