Irritated!!!

It really bugs me when you make an appointment with a provider and she fell
to mention until your already face down on the table that it her time of the month and she has a very limited menu! Just be honest please!! Plus if I pay for and hour at least get close to the time and not treat me like microwave popcorn
did you get a discount?
Never heard that before. Microwave popcorn. Brutal!. Now when I give a guy

Just curious, if she told you she was on the rag, would you have still went to see her.

I hope your next experience is better. :-)

to mention until your already face down on the table that it her time of the month and she has a very limited menu! Just be honest please!! Plus if I pay for and hour at least get close to the time and not treat me like microwave popcorn Originally Posted by Sportsnut34
  • Gypsy
  • 02-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Since you mention you were on the table, I assume the appointment was for a massage++, which makes it a little different situation. So much depends on your prior experience with this girl or if this was your first time or if you had agreed to certain activities beforehand, whether you should expect them to tell you it was that time of month. As to the shorting of time, there is no excuse for this, no matter what time of month it was. If a massage or body rub girl rushes through a session and I pay for an hour and it is over in 45 minutes or less, I will not go back, no matter how the rest of the experience was.
The reason they will not tell you that up front is because they know you will not see them, especially if the lady is a FS provider, (the monthly bills do not care about a woman's menstrual cycle, they will still be there). In your case, it looks as though you were getting a massage, and it if was the provider's "time of the month", then it really should matter, unless you knew that the massage was going to turn into FS or at least you were looking for it to "progress" to DATY. If you told her that is what you wanted or maybe you have received from her on previous visits BEFOREHAND, or you were up-sold thinking that was going to be the case, then you have every right to be "irritated".
monk- no I didn't receive a discount

I had seen the girl before and had a good time pretty open menu Just short of Fs
So my expectations were that my session would go much the same. I guess I should have got my big naked ass up and walked out once the limitation were revealed
  • L.A.
  • 02-08-2012, 01:02 PM
to mention until your already face down on the table that it her time of the month and she has a very limited menu! Just be honest please!! Plus if I pay for and hour at least get close to the time and not treat me like microwave popcorn Originally Posted by Sportsnut34
Redwings give you bull....no wait....I can't remember how that goes now.