“You very strong”

Third instance occurred this week where I have heard this after I make them work a long time to extract the surprise. Never “you last long”. I wonder if strong translates into something similar in Chinese?
I’ve wondered the same.
I get that too, I was hoping for "Big Dick."

I think it refers to the quality / stiffness of your erection.
Maybe they are referring to how powerful your ejaculation is? Shasha has had me spurting 2 foot in the air in 69 over her shoulder and down her back a few times.
Longhorn and twitch have combined for two-thirds of the equation, the last element being the length of time you're first able to hang fire, and then recover and reload afterward. Unfortunately, my refractory time is measured in days now, and if a lady ever says it to me, she's just being polite. b
  • Groot
  • 02-05-2019, 03:10 PM
They are talking about odor.
Longhorn and twitch have combined for two-thirds of the equation, the last element being the length of time you're first able to hang fire, and then recover and reload afterward. Unfortunately, my refractory time is measured in days now, and if a lady ever says it to me, she's just being polite. b Originally Posted by baobei
I get it on the flip.
I try not to laugh. The comments are the same.
"You so big" (I am average).
"You so strong" (Means cum faster)
"So Much!" ( Means she has a mess to clean up)

The best is the glance over the shoulder at the clock while they are trying to get it done. (Means, How many do I need to do today? My arm is tired!)

I guess they think we want to here this. When we know it is part of the game.

I am interested in other comments you have heard and what you think they really mean.
I’m South Asian and I’ve been told that I must have been born in America because of my size (I’m very average).
I had an ampathon session ad and came back in two hours. emo told me I was very strong. Made me laugh.My second load was full of air and dust.