Best Burgers

I was reading this, https://www.kcur.org/podcast/up-to-d...y-has-to-offer, and thought how this topic might get everyone all atwitter.

Personally, I miss Rock Star at 2:30 AM on the way home.
I still think fondly of a 3am greaseburger at Town Topic. Best burger for me lately was mentioned in the article. Michael Corvino has a killer burger at his Corvino Supper Club, and it's available late night.
Corvino Supper Club is amazing.
Yes to the following in that write:
Town Topic
Classic Cup

Missing from that write:
Hayes (nothland)
Westport Flea

Seriously, how can these two not be in the top ranked?
Hayes (nothland) Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I go there for breakfast. LOL
Noth land ?

Culver's , followed by a turtle Sunday. It's a burger people !
Mugs up on 23rd st. Had one the other day best I've had in 10 yrs
culvers is good
whataburger
steak & shake
grandstand burgers
and my fave is Steak Shake
Mugs up on 23rd st. Originally Posted by rubone
+1
Based on all the hooplah I tried Westport Flea once. I thought it was overpriced and bland.
LCs ( not the BBQ) in the NoRthland is worth a mention though.
Westport Flea was, for a long time, considered the best burgers in the area. I worked next door to them and knew the owner. He had a handful of businesses in the area. It's been a few decades, but I can't imagine he's still running the show. I'm not even sure if he's still alive. Based on my last visit, I would agree. They are slipping into irrelevance.
It's a burger people ! Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Sometimes it is Johnny. Sometimes it's an absorbing mechanism for the alcohol. Sometimes it's the people watching.
Wallaby's at 95th & Lackman has the absolute best burgers in KC - there is nobody else! Try topping it with their chili. It's divine.

Whataburger? How about NotThatGreatABurger... LOL
well yes mr SIR..the whataburgers here are not as good as the Texas ones