The Spirit OF Giving - Can you help?

I understand that many here do not know me, but I am coming for a visit soon and figured it wouldn't hurt to post this here for anyone that is able or willing to help out this Holiday Season for a family that I am adopting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Holidays QUICKLY approaching and the economy the way it is, there are many families out there in need of help. I am adopting a family (well 2 families in 1) for the Holidays and going to be offering some special "incentives" for those who would also like to contribute to these amazing people (and I do mean AMAZING!)

I am offering any gent an extra 15 minutes on any session with a $25 Donation for the Families (Please mention this when booking if you are interested)

I'm asking for online gift cards so that I can order some of the items and have them directly shipped to the family (they do not live in the area) however I will take toy donations & other gift cards as well and will ship them as time gets closer. If you are interested in knowing ages, things they like, etc. I can email you that info.

If you are just strictly interesting in donating without meeting, that would be awesome as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

XOXO Kourt
I have been getting emails asking how people can help anonymously. If you would like to make a donation, I am accepting AMAZON.COM gift cards (Can be sent via email with a fake name, so all is confidential)and if you would like to do so, please email the gift card to Santas_Helper0011@yahoo.com... Every little bit helps! Time is getting closer and I would like to start having things shipped soon, so if you would like to help an AMAZING & DESERVING family in this time of need, it would be so appreciated!

Thank you again!

xoxo Kourt
Thanks to all who have helped so far, you guys are totally awesome and we truly appreciate it!

This holiday season the only gift either of us are asking for is amazon gift cards so we can use it for the kids. We are starting to order gifts and it is so exciting to know we are going to make these outstanding children very happy this holiday without thanks or recognition. It genuinely makes us feel good!

There are 4 kids and every little bit counts so any more donations or gifts anyone is willing to send would be welcomed with open, happy, and thankful arms

Happy Holidays All!
glad to help.
FYI if either of you have a prime account with Amazon then that saves a ton on shipping.
grissom, you totally rock! Thank you again

And yes, we both have prime accounts so are experienced with the wonderful savings on shipping.

Thank you again!

xoxo Kourt