What do gentlemen think about while giving cunnilingus?

Guys, what do you think about when down there?

Me? How nice soft wet and warm it is and I hope I she can cum from what I am doing.

{a little balance since the ladies have their thread: What do providers think about while giving a bbbj?}
I hope I she can cum from what I am doing. Originally Posted by SR Only
That's about what I'm thinking when I start. If I can get her off from DATY, then the whole session is a success in my book.
what Pipefitter said, and - left, left, left, right, left, right .... DIVE DIVE DIVE sweep to the right, thats about it
My neck is cramping . . .
My tongue is wearing out....

Ladies please offer your thoughts too!
Walk into the light
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=202546&page=4
If the woman is not into it, I think about working out my tongue aerobically for the next woman.
pyramider is right... a lot of times I'm wishing that she would tilt her pelvis UP instead of down so that my neck wouldn't feel like it was about to snap. But when I'm comfortable I think about ways to make it feel good for her. A lot of the time in the beginning I'm concentrating on making it gentle, but at that certain moment I become focussed on getting her off.
Hoping her pussy doesn't start to get a fowl odor once she starts to get wet LOL!! I usually got two techniques that I alternate from to see which one stimulates her better. Takes about 2 min. to decide which one works best. Once I decide, it takes about 10min. to receive 1st O. Session to me isn't a success until she's O'd.
please please PLEASE!! dont fart
Please, please, can't you cum already, my tongue is tired, I am worried about spraining my tongue muscle. I have heard it is very painful....

Inspired by a friend.

Really.
I'm not thinking about much but how much I want to please my partner. I think i'm getting better considering I only started to DATY a little over a year now. Any yes I had a bad one years ago that turned me away from it. Keeping my fingers crossed that never happens again.
please please PLEASE!! dont fart Originally Posted by knotty man
ROTFLMAO
(lick the kitty, lick the kitty, lick the kitty, lick the kitty, lick the kitty........ mmmmmm........ do.....nuts......... lick the kitty, lick the kitty, lick the kitty)
You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job.