Best Wearable Vibrators

So for my birthday dinner, I am looking to find a great wearable g-spot/clitoral vibrator and I thought the members here might have some recommendations. Most importantly, I would like for it to have a remote or an app that my husband can use to control it. Ideally, it should be virtually silent because while we will be out of town, we do frequent this restaurant when we visit and I would like for us to not be banned from such an exceptional establishment.

I ordered one recently that I thought would have worked well, but it is a bit girthy to really be comfortable for me since I'm so tight. The clitoral stimulator is not adjustable and is too long to reach the intended spot. Don't even get me started on how it was advertised as "whisper quiet" and it is anything but!

Any input from the ladies and gentlemen here would be greatly appreciated!
I don’t know if you have tried it but the wevibe is wearable and can be used hands free alone or with a partner. Hope this is helpful.
I don’t know if you have tried it but the wevibe is wearable and can be used hands free alone or with a partner. Hope this is helpful. Originally Posted by Jmpress301
Thank you! I had a WeVibe once and it wasn't my favorite, but they do make so many different models and since this was several years ago, I'm sure they have improved.