User ID:: N/A
Phone: 8179660174
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-AlluringStacy
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=243973

City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: My place
Activities: Chatting, Smoking, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, Teasing, FIV, DFK, DATY, CFS, Standing K9, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, long- almost down to her butt
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I had seen several profiles for Stacy and a few reviews, which were mostly favorable. I have had bad experiences in the past so I was pretty thorough in my research before choosing her to have over. My expectations were not very high, and when she showed up I was very pleasantly surprised. I knew she was beautiful from her pictures and other reviews said she looked just like them, but personality-wise she was very friendly, and she was pretty much just down for whatever I wanted. She’s pretty GFE but you know YMMV. Make sure you shower right before you see her so you’re fresh, and be very pleasant and gentlemanly towards her. She was a total sweetheart to me. She didn’t really keep track of time, in fact one time her phone went off during the session and I asked her if she wanted to check it and but she said no it’s fine. I really appreciated how she treated me. Like seriously, she just shined. She was smiley the whole time and really pleasant to be around.

Stacy’s about 5’3, Hispanic, thin, definitely a spinner, not too much makeup, just beautiful. She has a couple of tattoos- one on lower back, and I think she might have one on her arm and shoulder but we kept her top on so I didn’t see them. Either way they weren’t distracting. I know she had a baby recently from reading reviews, but you cannot tell. At all. She arrived right on time, possibly even 1-2 minutes early, wearing a tight black skirt and a sexy blouse that was tied in the back that showed a lot of skin. She is a smoker but you can’t tell. She arrived freshly showered and smelling fantastic.

After our session she told me she had a good time and she enjoys out of the ordinary sessions. I chose to have ours in my backyard. I felt really bad though... because this is Houston, there are mosquitoes, and she ended up with a bite right on her perfect little butt cheek. But I recommend if you want to have her over, maybe try to think of something out of the ordinary (and again be pleasant towards her and freshly showered) and, just like mine, your session may be everything you want it to be.

She was wonderful and I will absolutely be seeing her again.
Recommendation: Yes
Next time use protection.

Next time use protection.

Originally Posted by Paulie
Right? Woulda smelled so sexy

Are citronella candles romantic?...
shes cool, her "friends" meh haha
  • Uomo
  • 10-21-2020, 05:40 PM
Tl;Dr
Tl;Dr Originally Posted by Uomo
Sorry, it was my first review. I’ve seen a lot of hate on other people’s reviews for not being detailed enough so I tried to be as detailed as I could
  • Uomo
  • 10-21-2020, 10:30 PM
Sorry, it was my first review. I’ve seen a lot of hate on other people’s reviews for not being detailed enough so I tried to be as detailed as I could Originally Posted by atx924
Ha, no worries my man. You were thorough, its just more than my ADHD brain can handle... squirrel!
Good review. She's pretty damn hot.
Well done. It was persuasive and I'm ready to give her a shot, hopefully on her face and tits.
Awesome review. Put my doubts to rest. Will be seeing her soon.
  • r66
  • 08-22-2023, 04:23 PM
Really? Not supposed to bump 3 year old reviews
Other site hasn't worked in weeks
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread