URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=512113
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway/Richmond area
Activities: RUSHED CBJ, RUSHED COWGRIL
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sugar has some man made d cups , she was a looker in her younger days but typical Asian body with a gut her body reminded me of the coffee Allen’s in men in black.
Recommendation: No
Thanks and sorry you took one for the team. I'll wait for Bebe to return from vacation.
Thanks for the review, I got the same text from the booker and was scheduled to see her. Canceling my appointment! Thanks for TOFTT.
My experience was a bit better (bbj) but still would not repeat.
Well I know Friday was her first day saw maybe the booker talked to her but I won’t see again.
Did you talk to the booker about it, usually will try to make things right.
Thanks for the intel and TOFT. Damn thats the second Bebe substitute thats flamed out. Maybe they should put these chicks through a 6 week provider bootcamp or something before Day 1 on the job.
surprised the simp hasn't chimed in
Let Hanna know. Think she’s kinda their handler and scheduler.
I thought the handler was Angel Monica I did reach out to the handler but I just told her to just let me know when bebe comes back from vacation.
I thought the handler was Angel Monica I did reach out to the handler but I just told her to just let me know when bebe comes back from vacation. Originally Posted by Muddy1
Sorry, I meant Rita Kate was their handler. I had contacted Rita to see her and she said she was out of town. But she put me contact with Hannah and said that next time I should see Thia Bebe. Seemed like everything went thru her. I may b wrong.
They are friends...Also Rita and Diamond Jenet are close friends
Glad I didn't go in. They only sent me one picture and I asked for more so I can make an informed decision. They didn't wanna send anymore so that was a red flag for me. Glad I did't go for sure.
Bebe and Hannah are sure thing so consider visiting this establishment.
Definitely better to wait for Bebe to return. I told the booker no thanks on this new girl. No one can replace my Bebe.
Any indication when Bebe will return?