Let's step up the heat

New guidelines - explicit sex and genital pics now allowed!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1307468
New guidelines - explicit sex and genital pics now allowed!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1307468 Originally Posted by Louigi
Because it was strictly prohibited before? Seems like I've seen that kind of thing on showcases and ads before without much concern. Grant it, it was girls in bigger cities where I guess it's harder to control, but it's still not exactly new for this site.
Because it was strictly prohibited before? Seems like I've seen that kind of thing on showcases and ads before without much concern. Grant it, it was girls in bigger cities where I guess it's harder to control, but it's still not exactly new for this site. Originally Posted by eli_el_321
In private tags and ML yes, but now full nudity and sex acts can be in open forum and showcases.

Actually, this pic earned me my first and only points when I posted it in open forum. BTW - that's Makaya Jade engulfing my dick!

dad gummit, stop that crap luggi. We don't want to see your pictures posted all over the place!!!
LOL
dad gummit, stop that crap luggi. We don't want to see your pictures posted all over the place!!! Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer
Is this more to your liking?

In private tags and ML yes, but now full nudity and sex acts can be in open forum and showcases.

Actually, this pic earned me my first and only points when I posted it in open forum. BTW - that's Makaya Jade engulfing my dick!

Originally Posted by Louigi
Dang that girl does have some talent. Can't wait to see the ladies turning up the heat a bit in their pics.
Dang that girl does have some talent. Can't wait to see the ladies turning up the heat a bit in their pics. Originally Posted by jughead1171

Why thank you!! I'm always up for more practice though!! Practice makes perfect!! Lol!!
Why thank you!! I'm always up for more practice though!! Practice makes perfect!! Lol!! Originally Posted by Makaya Jade
I do like perfection well at least all the practicing lol