Hotels with big Jacuzzi tubs and decent rates

Ladies and fellas where do you all go if you want the large hot tubs in your room? If you have links please post as well.
This would be good to know 🤔
Comfort Suites

Edit: You can easily find them on the choice hotels app. There's one in Mesquite with a red heart shaped jacuzzi in the middle of the room. Also, the comfort inn and suites in FW off 30, has jacuzzi suites where they have it on the other side of the room
All of them?
In the app when you can select the room, they're at the bottom of the list, highest priced and usually have 1 or 2 in the entire hotel
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but anyone know of hotels with large walk-in showers. Big enough for two to play in?
Lol at least let me get a few answers first
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but anyone know of hotels with large walk-in showers. Big enough for two to play in? Originally Posted by Wolf688
Omni in Fort Worth has walk in showers big enough.
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but anyone know of hotels with large walk-in showers. Big enough for two to play in? Originally Posted by Wolf688
Good question! 👍
Omni Dallas, Westin Galleria
Microtels usually have one Jacuzzi Suite per complex
Thank you for your input manslut
Another great thing about Microtel rooms and I believe all the rooms have this, they have a full wall mirror on the head end! Great for watching each other during the Fucktion!!
Fucktion!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ok so......this is my new favorite word.
Wow this thread is soooo fortuitous. I've actually been searching for a hotel with a jacuzzi/whirlpool tubs in the suites.

Does anyone know of any other hotels? Anything 3* and up is fine.