Pegging encounters

I've only got 3 but they're worth talking about.

1. Heidi.Fly - She was sexy, funny, sweet, and if you feel awkward about it at all she'll put you at ease.

2. & 3. Lacey Kizz - Gorgeous, easy going, easy to talk to, LMT, perfect rack.

Both made me feel comfortable and talked too me like we were old friends. Highly recommended for both.

Anyone others I should know about? If I can ever get away from work that is
Dallas Rain visits Texas on occasion.
Pegging is actually one of my most booked fet sessions, but those gents aren’t big review writers.

I really love a good pegging session and have a lot of repeat regulars.
Comfort and trust with each other is certainly a must for this.
+1 on Lacey Kizz

Lindsey Lacey, TerraLynn and Chaz also come to mind
Lindsey Lacey
AngelaS

and ME! {thanks}
Ive heard from a friend:

smurfy
stephanie1
breanna at barbies
eve at barbies
jenni snow says she will do it, bring your own toy
Sexy ass Devyn

I have heard stacy ( part of the group that always answers in ISO )
Me too !!
Yasmin if you weren't so far away of be at your doorstep like right now
Yasmin if you weren't so far away of be at your doorstep like right now Originally Posted by GoForCooper
Perhaps it’s time I come to Dallas again
Yasmin, I wish you would. After traveling here for years I’m moving to area now from OK. Never was able to get schedules synced when you called OK home and you were just as legendary then as now. Never tried pegging before but willing to explore with a trusted playmate.
I tried reaching lacey, no reply.

Also if you want a good prostate release, I was see madame jae, or or backpage kimmy AKA Kimmy cat.

according to my friend , she says that if you shave, douche, and are well groomed and showered, you are more likely to get pegged better than those who dont. Just sayin' . Not that I would know, of course.

I think BLM may have some insight as well..
  • BLM69
  • 08-16-2019, 01:25 AM
I tried reaching lacey, no reply.

Also if you want a good prostate release, I was see madame jae, or or backpage kimmy AKA Kimmy cat.

according to my friend , she says that if you shave, douche, and are well groomed and showered, you are more likely to get pegged better than those who dont. Just sayin' . Not that I would know, of course.

I think BLM may have some insight as well.. Originally Posted by cage196
Funny guy lol, I don't participate in any activities where toys for boys are involved. Isn't pegging holding back on the big boom?
Ummmm one of my favorite activities come see.
this has become one of my favorite threads!
TerraLyn was very good when I wanted to try it. It didn’t turn out to be my cup of tea but she was very gentle and understanding. I would highly recommend her if you were someone who just wanted to try it.