Strip Clib Cost

I'll try this again, the last thread I posted, I was told i'm stupid, I hear that from the wife all the time!! lol
I'm too old to go to the strip clubs but for those of u that do what kind of $$ are you going to spend to have a good time & get some action?? Is it a case of $ gets their attention & BS walks.
Are the waitress open for some action?? just curious!
The strip clubs are filled with old men, you would fit right in! Hell, I have seen some with canes and walkers. The money/action for that money varies so there is no clear cut answer to that question. But, never bring anymore money than you can afford to spend, and do not use the ATM or open a tab on a credit card.
  • OT8
  • 08-16-2019, 08:10 AM
Wile's right. I would say, to have a properly good time you need to be packing $500 and go to the right places. Its not a hobby experience, but it has its places. Certainly gets you in the right mood!
The strip clubs are filled with old men, you would fit right in! Hell, I have seen some with canes and walkers. The money/action for that money varies so there is no clear cut answer to that question. But, never bring anymore money than you can afford to spend, and do not use the ATM or open a tab on a credit card. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What they are more full of is young to early middle-aged douchebags who think they are the coolest mother fuckers, who have $500 a week jobs, but love to ‘make it rain’ a stack of $1 bills because they think it makes them look cool!

Old man, stay out of the strip clubs, it’s been the longest going hustle since the early 1900’s. Who wants action in some dark corner or VIP room for maybe 10 mins, that you just way overpaid for in comparison to a beautiful woman you can find here and lay out with for as long as you want on a comfortable bed, and probably shower at also, then go home to the old woman and let her take her dentures out and do it some more!

Moral to the story: Don’t waste money at strip clubs, it’s a hustle from ladies who think they are better than prostitutes and the ones who don’t are “wham bam get the fuck off me old man!”

Edit: But if you state you are too old for strip clubs why are you asking? Trying to slip some elderly advice to your Grandsons?
ManSlut is spot on with his advice. I always tell guys who ask me about strip clubs that you will receive much more value for money by visiting an ECCIE lady than by trying to get extras from a stripper. Strip clubs are a very efficient hustle designed to squeeze as much money from you as they can, right from the entry fees, VIP fees, overpriced drinks, and of course the grossly overpriced lap dances and extras.

If you have a lot of money to blow and enjoy the strip club atmosphere, then maybe go for it. Some guys like to go there with their friends and shoot the shit for a few hours. I think they're a huge waste of money and I avoid them at all costs.
Manslut, just yesterday I came across some Intel from a younger couple at the job, telling me they went to a SC here in the metroplex, where a dancer offered OTC overnight for 300. It was a Wednesday night, a dead night at the club apparently. Also, they told the dancer it was the wife's bday. I'm not sure if that was the reason why, but it definitely requires further investigation.

If that's the case, then that stripper doesn't know the market cost.
  • jwood
  • 08-16-2019, 09:19 AM
I used to love strip clubs before I found the hobby. It's very hard to get comfortable to receive extras after you pay a big price for them. Lots of people walking around and watching. Their right stick to the hobby.
ManSlut is spot on with his advice. I always tell guys who ask me about strip clubs that you will receive much more value for money by visiting an ECCIE lady than by trying to get extras from a stripper. Strip clubs are a very efficient hustle designed to squeeze as much money from you as they can, right from the entry fees, VIP fees, overpriced drinks, and of course the grossly overpriced lap dances and extras.

If you have a lot of money to blow and enjoy the strip club atmosphere, then maybe go for it. Some guys like to go there with their friends and shoot the shit for a few hours. I think they're a huge waste of money and I avoid them at all costs. Originally Posted by VeryClean
You are right that the majority of the time, contacting providers is the best way to go when looking for extras. Usually at SC's, if you want to play ITC, it costs much more, the time is much less and of course their obviously cannot be any IOP, even in the VIP.

To give you some other pros and cons: Some of good things, you do not have to wait for providers to contact you back, drive across town to their incall, get ghosted once at the incall on occasions and have to pay a large donation all up front. At the SC, you are already there, you can chat with a dancer to see if you are compatible for dances, and even if you do get one without chatting first and do not like it, it is $20 not $250+. Trying to chat up providers will usually land you on the "timewaster list". The negative to that is if you get a one time dance from just 10 different girls, you have spent $200! So, watch yourself.

On a personal note, I have a couple of dancers I see on a regular basis and we meet OTC regularly. The BCD activities are just as good if not better and at a better donation overall, especially considering the time spent with each other, no watching the clock when we are together, many times, we spend the evening and all night into the next morning with each other. It takes lots of work and effort, but if you find the right one(s), you are good to go until one or both of you cuts the ties. I have not done reviews lately because I am doing that mainly at this time.
Manslut, just yesterday I came across some Intel from a younger couple at the job, telling me they went to a SC here in the metroplex, where a dancer offered OTC overnight for 300. It was a Wednesday night, a dead night at the club apparently. Also, they told the dancer it was the wife's bday. I'm not sure if that was the reason why, but it definitely requires further investigation.

If that's the case, then that stripper doesn't know the market cost. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
mrrredcat43,

300 for an overnight OTC is the deal of the century no matter how or where you slice it!....You state the stripper offered, but you don’t know if the couple accepted?
You are right that the majority of the time, contacting providers is the best way to go when looking for extras. Usually at SC's, if you want to play ITC, it costs much more, the time is much less and of course their obviously cannot be any IOP, even in the VIP.

To give you some other pros and cons: Some of good things, you do not have to wait for providers to contact you back, drive across town to their incall, get ghosted once at the incall on occasions and have to pay a large donation all up front. At the SC, you are already there, you can chat with a dancer to see if you are compatible for dances, and even if you do get one without chatting first and do not like it, it is $20 not $250+. Trying to chat up providers will usually land you on the "timewaster list". The negative to that is if you get a one time dance from just 10 different girls, you have spent $200! So, watch yourself.

On a personal note, I have a couple of dancers I see on a regular basis and we meet OTC regularly. The BCD activities are just as good if not better and at a better donation overall, especially considering the time spent with each other, no watching the clock when we are together, many times, we spend the evening and all night into the next morning with each other. It takes lots of work and effort, but if you find the right one(s), you are good to go until one or both of you cuts the ties. I have not done reviews lately because I am doing that mainly at this time. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Wile, thanks for the info. Nice to know the pros and cons of strip clubs so one can make an educated decision moving forward.
mrrredcat43,

300 for an overnight OTC is the deal of the century no matter how or where you slice it!....You state the stripper offered, but you don’t know if the couple accepted? Originally Posted by ManSlut
The stripper offered, and the guy's wife talked her down to 200, but they had to leave, had to pick up their little one by a certain time. I have a feeling I'll see this couple in the near future.
Oh yeah, BTW OP, because he has posted a few times on this thread, you really need to be careful about mrredcat43. He is either making up stuff or he sits watches and listens to transactions taking place, like he has admitted to here in this thread, and he also tries to confirm reviews, which is one reason why I stopped doing SC reviews years ago, https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...4&postcount=16 even tho last month, he says he does not go to strip clubs anymore https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=29 . I think he goes all the time and when he is not being a nosy ass, the other times he is posting on this site all his infinite knowledge of what he hears or maybe at the SC posting on Eccie to kill two birds with one stone. So just be careful and if you see a guy who looks to be sitting and watching, on the phone typing or straining his neck to eavsdrop on conversations, it is probably mrredcat43.
Don't worry about age. I saw a guy last week who looked like an older version of Wade Phillips.

He was sitting around the bar accompanied by three gorgeous girls in their early 20's. He bought them a round of what looked like Patron, and after that he was getting rubbed down by all of them and getting handsy in open view.

That alone might be worth a trip to your local club, lol.
Damn wec, you really got a hard-on for me. Look at the post again, jealous man, this couple told me DIRECTLY in a conversation about their interaction with a stripper. I told them what I witnessed outside the club, when I was picking somebody up, then they followed it up with that story.

Jealousy is an ugly trait. GET WELL SOON!!
Oh yeah, BTW OP, because he has posted a few times on this thread, you really need to be careful about <<insertSomeMaleEccieUsersName >>. ... when he is not being a nosy ass, the other times he is posting on this site all his infinite knowledge of what he hears ... Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
sounds vaguely similar to someone else who posts a lot on eccie.