become a sperm donor

Why not ? You can make $ 4,000 in six months. Not many skills required.

Finally males get to make money off sex related businesses, not just the females.
I like the idea of making $4000.

However, my worry is someday someone will submit their DNA to a DNA bank and suddenly find they have a couple of brothers and sisters.

Then I will have to do some explaining.
I've let millions slip through my hands!

Go for it and report back.
Luke, I am your father
I donate my sperm a lot! Sigh, most of it hits the floor during the cum run to the bathroom
I've let millions slip through my hands!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is HILARIOUS

I'm guilty of spitting millions into the sink myself...
I donate my sperm a lot! Sigh, most of it hits the floor during the cum run to the bathroom Originally Posted by winn dixie
The trick is to cup it in your tongue while blocking your throat with the back of your tongue and closing your lips (and smiling the entire time)...
The trick is to cup it in your tongue while blocking your throat with the back of your tongue and closing your lips (and smiling the entire time)... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Wow! Service with a smile 😁
  • pxmcc
  • 01-24-2021, 03:38 AM
The trick is to cup it in your tongue while blocking your throat with the back of your tongue and closing your lips (and smiling the entire time)... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
dang i dunno. 9 to 5 aint sounding so bad..
Wow! Service with a smile 😁 Originally Posted by Fizley
Bingo!
Where do I sign up for this $4000? Do they pay you by the gallon? LOL.
I’ve donated a lot of sperm over the years on this site alone.....never seen no 4K check.....