What’s up with OH2?

I’ve been trying to sign into my old account and even when it resets my password it still won’t let me sign in so I registered a new account and that was successful but it doesn’t even give me the option of messaging anybody. What’s the pint of people posting ads if you can’t even message them?
Ya it's not working today ��
Does it ever work anymore?
Sometimes sometimes it doesn’t.
That place is a PITA.
It might have hacked again
It's very hit or miss for me - 70% ok vs. 30% can't get in due to security certificate warning. However, this is much better than it was a few months ago.

Having said that, I could not get in all day yesterday, which is a shame because it was a good day to sneak away from work for some playtime, due to the holiday weekend. I missed Kristine's ad that she was available yesterday. That's a damn shame.

I think I saw where the administrator said to not use the password reset feature as it was not working.
Not sure what going for you guys, but it's working perfectly for me, and has been for months.

And by the way, this is definitely not the right forum for this post.
It’s started letting me in, but then it makes me re-login every time I hit a new link. Absolutely unusable. I’ve pretty much quit trying.
It stopped working for me today.
Yea something about a database error today
The rats running the treadmill to power CK's server got tired.
Maybe old fart lawyer was arrested again. Nobody to pay the bills.
Maybe old fart lawyer was arrested again. Nobody to pay the bills. Originally Posted by RomanRevko
I've heard bits and pieces about him but not the full story. Would make for an interesting read.
I've heard bits and pieces about him but not the full story. Would make for an interesting read. Originally Posted by ntxguy
He’s a piece of shit…. Trust me