How does a dude get a Moderator gig around here? With all this fine Newbie talent rollin' thru, I wanna coerce me some discounted sessions like the Mod Boys !!

Just read the damn title.
You don't have to be a mod to receive discounted sessions. It never hurts to just ask the girl. Newbies are usually pretty receptive to intro rates in exchange for a review.
I kinda meant FREEBIES for the business I could steer them...wink wink
I kinda meant FREEBIES for the business I could steer them...wink wink Originally Posted by ManSlut
Become a mod. Houston mods have that shit in full effect!

ManSlut, I take it that your previous thread got hijacked? Lol
Just be a scumbag, and they should pull you right in.

Just be a scumbag, and they should pull you right in.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
That should be easy for him. Lol
I kinda meant FREEBIES for the business I could steer them...wink wink Originally Posted by ManSlut
You could always just start a top 10 list!
Fuck a mod gig. And have to put up with some of the bullshit that goes on around here everyday, fuck that. I don't care if they all got free pussy, I don't want any part of that headache.
So what rule did you break to get you in such a good mood?
Fuck a mod gig. And have to put up with some of the bullshit that goes on around here everyday, fuck that. I don't care if they all got free pussy, I don't want any part of that headache. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
totally agree...way too much bullshit and headaches to deal with
If they get discounts, they earn every penny of it.
I'd rather be emasculated with a weed-eater than be a mod in this place...
The key to becoming a modtard is to have dain bramage. Memory is important, too ... long and short term memory needs to be missing. The ability to let the taint guide you would serve a modtard well.
Mod Qualifications:

1. Be able to fog a mirror
2. Have WAY too much free time to read all this shit and give at least a flying fuck about whether it insulted someone, scared someone, was actually psycho, or broke any "rules", even if said published shit was well intentioned or useful.
3. See number 1.

I dunno about all that free or at least cheap poosy, either. Ain't no free rides. Unless bitches got way more dumbed down. Cause outside of points I don't think most members, save for the ass kiss and a nod, give a fuck what the mods (or most other members) say about poosy or anything else.

I say all that in the most polite an amenable way in the furtherance of the free exchange of thoughts and ideas via open and honest communication, of course.
Become a mod. Houston mods have that shit in full effect! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
keep-calm-cause-haters-gonna-hate-5.png

Ahhh.....I love my "job"

So what rule did you break to get you in such a good mood? Originally Posted by Boltfan
That's what I was thinking...

To answer your question OP, that is, if you were "serious"...

Either ask to become one, or they will ask you