Sex marks

So I'm wondering what everyone's opinion about hickies or sex marks is??

Guys is it a turn of to see a girl who has hickies or other sexually related marks on her? Girls do u prefer the guy not leave marks?

Imo hickies make a girl look trashy and I don't like to have marks left on me.. I have a son and normally a bunch of his friends over and I think it makes me look like a hoe..

Sometimes in the heat of the moment stuff happens and it's so hot but then afterwards I'm like wtf lol but I always make sure not to leave any marks on the guys I see..

And ladies what is the best makeup/method of cover up when it does happen?
Hickies can be sexy in the moment but definitely look trashy. I do not allow clients to leave hickies. I do occasionally get my boobs bruised from an S/m scene. Occupational hazard. I don't mind.
I'm a ginger like you and since I only tan once a week now, I noticed my freckles stand out more and bruises show up much easier. To be fair a lot of my chest marks are from myself. *blushing* I squeeze them hard while climaxing. I don't like hickies and don't leave marks on Gents either. I'm a Dominatrix as well so it's harder to avoid, but I'm mindful.
I use primer on marks before I put concealer on them. It makes it stay on much better.
Thanks ladies for your input.. : )
Yes lexxy us redheads bruise easily!! I bought that Glamoflauge Foundation by hard candy that is supposed to be good enough to cover up tattoos and it works OK but doesn't stay on that well : ( I would never use it as a normal concealer bc its like very thick and pasty but it works for a major mark hide, just sucks it doesn't stay on better : ( what do u use as a primer?
I'm stuck constantly applying makeup and hair down till this goes away!! I do not want my son or his buddies to see this!!! I feel like a school girl trying to hide from my parents!!
Getting it was so much fun though!! Omg hot!!!!
Sephora beauty amplifier. I like it more than Mac and smash box. Mac's makes me break out bad, I have super sensitive skin.
You asked for a guy's opinion--and I don't find hickies a turn-on. Rope burns, maybe, but not hickies, which look a little trashy.

This thread reminds of when a dancer gave me a hickey a couple of years ago. Boy, was I pissed when I noticed later that night, but that's another story.
Thanks Steve-nys u confirmed exactly how I feel and thought.. TRASHY!!
It's fun getting getting them but after its like WTF!! LOL
Ik if I see a girl when I'm out and she has hickies on her I'm like wow what a skank lol
Sephora beauty amplifier. I like it more than Mac and smash box. Mac's makes me break out bad, I have super sensitive skin. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxxy I will have to look into this sephora stuff, I'm more of a simple drug store makeup kind of girl lol
Thankyou for the tip though beautiful!! I should make a makeup thread for just us girls!! Lol
So I'm wondering what everyone's opinion about hickies or sex marks is??

Guys is it a turn of to see a girl who has hickies or other sexually related marks on her? Girls do u prefer the guy not leave marks?

Imo hickies make a girl look trashy and I don't like to have marks left on me.. I have a son and normally a bunch of his friends over and I think it makes me look like a hoe..

Sometimes in the heat of the moment stuff happens and it's so hot but then afterwards I'm like wtf lol but I always make sure not to leave any marks on the guys I see..

And ladies what is the best makeup/method of cover up when it does happen? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
turn off
but high inner thigh if you want one as its late if they see it and most know if they see a few all ready know your a ...
I bruise very VERY easily as I'm anemic, and a select few like to give my butt a little bit harsher of a spanking than I expect at times. A hand print looks cool at the time but come day two and it's still there... No lol.

If they say no marks, I expect the same. However, sometimes I can't help but claw a few backs up lol.
And not to rant but I think I need to get leather/fluffy cuffs, the metal ones often lead to wrist bruising. Kat Von D Tattoo makeup, strong enough to cover tattoos, so I'm going to see if it works on love marks as well lol.
I cant see ever having to choose from the lessor of two evils (fat or no sex marks)

irregardless of the bare sex default

a quick synopsis
(ill fuck THAT if I can cum in it type of deal as opposed to I can put up with a rubber for a chick that's hot for upset area which can generally go about business without ever having to advertise much at all)

. ill rap it then if it came down to where there was

no physicaly fit

its spanking time , lets face it folks

thankfully paying for something allows for choice ..

a large belly can be a sign of trashy ..if you start to look at it objectively
seems awfull judgemental to throw around "trashy"

million fold on a prostitution site ( sight)

whats the measuring stick here?
exra krippy skin whew

some bruises are ok. tits. ass. thighs. thumb bruise on back side neck. hickies, no thanks. bruises on inner arms and back of knees are a no. let them freckles show sexy redheads. girls you can leave marks all up on me! bite. scratch. grab all up on.