Wondering

Just curious How many of the ladies are TRULY bisexual? Or they just putting on the illusion of being bi for us guys that like the idea of a 3some?
That’s about like askin how many actually like fucking all the guys that pay them...

But to be honest..I’ll answer yours and my question

If I do it..I’m not faking it..I don’t seek sex with girls but have done it and enjoy it both for pay and for free..but that answer pairs directly with my other answer

Do I like the guys I fuck..no..but I like fucking strangers and even if we have played many times you are still a stranger..$$ makes it even hotter

Therefore I enjoy girl/girl because a stranger wants to see it..but I don’t oersonally seek girl/girl action ..I like dick way to much and strange way to much
Got told years agoo. not going to mention by whom' that well known provider was not truly bi that did so for same reason Just went through the motions
It happens more often than most guys would care to know

That’s why they term being fake the illusion of passion

Personally I prefer to not feel the need to fake be into you or fake be your gf and just enjoy fucking a stranger.. that’s me tho.. it’s easier and less taxing to be me.. and even when the sex sucks...and it does sometimes guys.. I still have fun being handed $$ and fucking a stranger