Email Address: ------
URL / Website: ------
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Mt Read Blvd & Lyell Ave
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder-length, and curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'9", lean body, very pretty, A's, cute ass, bare below
Recommendation: Yes
in speaking with her seems like u gotta do an appointment or 3 before full service is avail. i dont get it a girl that hot if dshe bangs u u will be back but to play a dating game w a hooker seems like alot of work. i do hear great stuff about her though
Lots of providers open up more menu choices/activities during subsequent visits. Steady income.
she is amazing
Haven't seen her I over a year was wondering if she was still around
Making a client wait for greater levels of service—It’s only good business on her part. I would definitely do the same thing if I was using my physical assets to bring me income. I remember seeing a girl named Nikki here (RIP) and I throught she was a rub and tug provider only. Then she told me she’d blow me next time. Which brought me back and I still didn’t think I’d get to home base with her, but then after seeing her twice at that level she says “we can fuck next time.”

She was fucking hot and it was early in the hobby for me, so it was easy to bring me back with the temptation of more. I never thought I could fuck her, then bam, there I was doing it.
That’s totally absurd. Would you go to a restaurant that had the best steak in town but you had to go there and eat their crappy chicken first. Lmao.
I realize Veronica may serve fantastic chicken but I like steak and don’t want to have to play games to get some.