No welcome section anymore. Well hi, again

I'm happy to see quite a few familiar faces on both sides of the aisle.
So looking forward to getting back under the covers again.
Seems nwa has some very lovely ladies these days.
Healed up from a heart attack now, and then the damn virus. But 2nd shot just around the corner.
Which ladies can stand getting a massage and cuddling?
Welcome back to the play ground.
Xoxox
Welcome back to the play ground.
Xoxox Originally Posted by hot summer
Thank you, thank you. Bet it's nice to join you on the swings or the slide.
Glad to hear that you are up and doing better now. It sounds like you’ve had some health challenges the past couple years. Welcome back!!
Glad to hear that you are up and doing better now. It sounds like you’ve had some health challenges the past couple years. Welcome back!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks man, glad to see you still in the game!
Yeah when I write down the last 10 years I'm like shit why you still here. But working out and feeling good these days, so I'm not done yet
Welcome back bud!! Good to see you on here
Welcome back bud!! Good to see you on here Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks man, I'm so glad to see people whose taste I respected still around
Well I’m not sure how much I’m still in the game these days. I mainly check in here to try and keep up with what’s going on, who’s still around etc. Maybe I should change my title to Hobbyist Emeritus, lol. But that is great that you are working out and feeling better now!!
Welcome back. Definitely several great ladies in NWA to test that heart!
Welcome back. Definitely several great ladies in NWA to test that heart! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt

Thanks, the scene is sure looking promising. It's the anatomy further south needs more of a kickstart these days, but a lovely woman can be just what the doctor ordered. At least that's my interpretation of my last visit.
As you have seen there are some young hotties around now that could make a corpse pop a chub! LOL
Thanks, the scene is sure looking promising. It's the anatomy further south needs more of a kickstart these days, but a lovely woman can be just what the doctor ordered. At least that's my interpretation of my last visit. Originally Posted by notquiteatroll
Welcome back Troll! My best advice for you is don't schedule an appointment with one of your favorites and your cardiologist afterwards. I know someone who did that.
Welcome back Troll! My best advice for you is don't schedule an appointment with one of your favorites and your cardiologist afterwards. I know someone who did that. Originally Posted by Baconman
Ha.
Well I'd think any cardiologist worth his salt would want you to get that blood pumpin
  • @Sage
  • 03-09-2021, 07:59 PM
I'm happy for you! I love massages and cuddling too 🥰 Take it easy and enjoy
I'm happy for you! I love massages and cuddling too 🥰 Take it easy and enjoy Originally Posted by @Sage
Good to know! It's never fun when the other person is cringing.
Thanks