Abilene use 2 be a blast?? How's it now??

Hey guys it's the Foxx 🦊 me & my girlfriend's use to have a blast out in Abilene (different name)! What's been going on out there? Thinking of a trip, is Belle's still there it was the best?? Where is the good food and fun in the area these days?? I danced at all the local clubs there also are any of them still open?? Any insight could help. Let's chat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq1rckulwp...93553.jpg?dl=0
I don't know that I'd call Abilene a "blast" �� But it would definitely be improved by a visit from you!
Please come! We could use some good talent ��. Belle’s is still there!
I don't know that I'd call Abilene a "blast" �� But it would definitely be improved by a visit from you! Originally Posted by TheHobbyist
Well maybe a blast is a stretch, guess we brought the party with us but I know you remember some fun we've had! It's time to bring a bit of chocolate out west for sure 😊!
Please come! We could use some good talent ��. Belle’s is still there! Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
All you had to say was Belle's 😂!! That surely gets my gas pumping. I love chicken and potatoes yum 😋! Thanks for being a sweet heart. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!! Definitely sooner than later.
Come to Amarillo sometime. Plenty of guys, including myself, would love to show you around!
Gfe ?
Yeah i def would like to see you in abilene