This is Hilarious. More Circus

I was about to fade into oblivion again until I saw this and absolutely couldn't resist.

For those of you that didn't get enough of PT Trump and his "sucker born every minute" circus in Milwaukee this past week, I give you this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e8b2b827&ei=25

And this is from REAL Republicans. And before you start Maggats, they have not disappeared and they did not drown. These are people that still care about the direction this country will take after the election and they are willing to sacrifice the nominee of their own party for the greater good.

They have what you Trumpies do not and probably never will. They have morality, ethics, character, judgement and values. They believe in basic human rights. All of the above are traits you Trumpies are sorely lacking.

The reject lying, racism, sexism, discrimation and misogny. All of the things that are very high on the list of values for you Trumpies.

Go ahead and take your lame shots at this. Just be confident in the knowledge that your pathetic, pathological comments will ring hollow, appear totally ridiculous and be plain stupid to anyone outside of your little Trump supporting world.

Good night and good luck.
Nobody gives a shit what these malcontents think.
I was about to fade into oblivion again until I saw this and absolutely couldn't resist.

For those of you that didn't get enough of PT Trump and his "sucker born every minute" circus in Milwaukee this past week, I give you this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e8b2b827&ei=25

And this is from REAL Republicans. And before you start Maggats, they have not disappeared and they did not drown. These are people that still care about the direction this country will take after the election and they are willing to sacrifice the nominee of their own party for the greater good.

They have what you Trumpies do not and probably never will. They have morality, ethics, character, judgement and values. They believe in basic human rights. All of the above are traits you Trumpies are sorely lacking.

The reject lying, racism, sexism, discrimation and misogny. All of the things that are very high on the list of values for you Trumpies.

Go ahead and take your lame shots at this. Just be confident in the knowledge that your pathetic, pathological comments will ring hollow, appear totally ridiculous and be plain stupid to anyone outside of your little Trump supporting world.

Good night and good luck. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Oh yeah absolutely, lol.
Trump is already working with Ukraine on ending that war. He’s working on transition plans with key folks.

George Conway? Get real.
Nobody gives a shit what these malcontents think. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh yeah absolutely, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just as I predicted. Patheticlly predictable lame, hollow and totally ridiculous comments. Thanks guys for sharing your extremely sharp intellect.
Trump is already working with Ukraine on ending that war. He’s working on transition plans with key folks.

George Conway? Get real. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Seriously. Are you freaking kidding me.

Trump is trying to end that war by working with Putin to conquer Ukraine.

But good job Michael -- that was a totally genius response. again.

Although seriously -- none of you dip shits are even remotely funny.
Hey jam where you been? Stick around for a while.
But yes the rnc convention was a circus. Never have I ever seen a less enthused crowd at this convention.
Many Republicans stayed away and or declined to show up.
... Since this thread is to bash Trump and the MAGA people,
please allow me to tell you what Trump and the MAGAs DO have:

... The LEAD in the Polls. ... A GROWING LEAD! ...
... LEADS in almost ALL the swing states - and LEADS in some
others that are NOT swing states.

And what is HILARIOUS is that
THIS Circus surely shows NO signs of Ending! ... Trump 2024!

#### Salty
... And a GREAT rally in Michigan! ... Circus with the Stars!

#### Salty
... And a GREAT rally in Michigan! ... Circus with the Stars!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Seriously??? After Trump promised a kinder, gentler version of himself, a man who would promote unity, he was his old self in Michigan. Vance was much better.
Seriously??? After Trump promised a kinder, gentler version of himself, a man who would promote unity, he was his old self in Michigan. Vance was much better. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I didn't watch the dick stroking that led up to the Big Cheato spewing spunk on the attendees. But he sure popped a few alkaseltzers and went foaming at the mouth on the podium.