Date: 07/27/18
Name: MiMi
Phone: 832-275-0946
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston / Chinatown/descreet location
State: Texas
Address: Neighbor to "Lucy/WeiWei"
Activities: full body massage, BJ, FS, Standing shower available, big comfy bed next to massage table, HJ, ass/kitty play, dfk
Hair Length and Color: Dark, Mid back in length,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2 to 5'3, nice C's , nice erect nips, sexy ass and body, not rail thin like most Chinese, nor is she fat. attractive face, nice overall skill, knows how to please.
Recommendation: Yes
MiMi is friends with Michelle formerly of HE massage, she is posing together with her and another provider (thick Asian girl) in a wechat photo.
Is she MSOG?
Yes
Saw Michelle recently. Tried searching wechat for Mimi by phone number but next to impossible unfortunately. Especially if you don't know how to read Chinese. Bummed.
Thanks for the review Mike.
Does her WeChat say that she is from Taiwan?
Saw Michelle recently. Tried searching wechat for Mimi by phone number but next to impossible unfortunately. Especially if you don't know how to read Chinese. Bummed. Originally Posted by Larch4
Her ad in Chinese newspaper says pretty much nothing except that she is available. If I had time, I would definitely try her, since MSOG is not common these days.
Yes, @asianlover
Yes, @asianlover Originally Posted by mikemendez
Profiled as Taiwanese
Just visited Mimi. She is good to go!! Thanks mike!
How are her massage skills?
I wouldn’t know, I just went straight into action
MiMi is friends with Michelle formerly of HE massage, she is posing together with her and another provider (thick Asian girl) in a wechat photo. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Thick Asian girl?!?! Right up my ally!