Kimberly Guilfoyle's replacement?

Madison Gesiotto?

Just saw her on Charles Payne's show. She's beautiful.

Born in Pittsburgh. Law degree from Ohio State. Former Miss Ohio USA. Pro-Trump conservative. Very Italian. Don't tell Bambino.
Born in Pittsburgh. Law degree from Ohio State. Former Miss Ohio USA. Pro-Trump conservative. Very Italian. Don't tell Bambino. Originally Posted by lustylad
or me...

kinda late now that I've seen her. she's not bad looking!
Great. Another face. You’ll be so busy fantasizing about fucking her for your normal 10 seconds that you’ll gladly buy every bullshit Twitler line she utters.

Typical that this thread would be about that.

Carry on, Lemmings.
Great. Another face. You’ll be so busy fantasizing about fucking her for your normal 10 seconds that you’ll gladly buy every bullshit Twitler line she utters.

Carry on, Lemmings.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your problem you were born a faggot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Stick a dick in your mouth and #WalkAway, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
It's your problem you were born a faggot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Stick a dick in your mouth and #WalkAway, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One shit pile at a time, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: you're still here.
Of course YOU’RE talking about your favorite subject again you coprophiliac asshole!

What kind of man wallows in his own effluence formpersonal sexual gratification? Answer me that, Corpy!

Day after day we read the same shit from you. You reek of it. You drip with it. You smear it all over this board again and again and again and again and again ...

Seriously, man...

Carry on, Lemmings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Day after day we read the same shit from you. You reek of it. You drip with it. You smear it all over this board again and again and again and again and again ...

Seriously, man...
Surely by now you must realize that you are not anybody's "favorite" anything, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Born in Pittsburgh. Law degree from Ohio State. Former Miss Ohio USA. Pro-Trump conservative. Very Italian. Don't tell Bambino. Originally Posted by lustylad
I saw her when she worked at Summertime. She's a hottie.
I saw her when she worked at Summertime. She's a hottie. Originally Posted by bambino
Hahaha... that was a different Madison. This one was pre-pubescent back in Summertime's heyday.

Seriously, man... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Awwww, has the widdle homo gotten angwy?

Well ain't that a shame.

Fuck you, faggot.

And explain why you keep changing your handle.
Hahaha... that was a different Madison. This one was pre-pubescent back in Summertime's heyday. Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe that's what he's talking about.

Now it IS what you're talking about.

TSK TSK TSK

(LMAO!)

Surely by now you must realize that you are not anybody's "favorite" anything, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering