So is bbbj not a thing anymore

I know its all about safety first... I get that ... But Im noticing more and more new girls dont offer it ...
Just curious what the lady's have to say about this old and new to the hobby
Reviews can be your best friend right now. Picking is your choice. Just don’t try to persuade someone to do what is beyond their comfort zone. I’m sure you can find what you are after though.
........But Im noticing more and more new girls don't offer it ... Originally Posted by Hova045
Seems that GFE is getting to be less of a thing as well.
BBBJ is a noun
  • Emmie
  • 02-16-2021, 09:02 PM
I am a 1000% GFE and give the absolute BEST BBBJ!!
I wasn’t aware of this trend. I have always done BBBJ. I mean seriously folks were exchanging all sorts of bodily fluids. I clean up afterwards with a warm wash cloth with hydrogen peroxide added to kill some extra germs LOL just as long as you are clean before and clean up after I don’t see the problem . But everybody has their own ways of doing things so I say communication ...just ask
I am a 1000% GFE and give the absolute BEST BBBJ!! Originally Posted by Emmie
The best huh? Sounds like a challenge!! Lol
The best huh? Sounds like a challenge!! Lol Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I'd be down for a double
I'd be down for a double Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
How would that work?lol
How would that work?lol Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
2 gals and a cock
I've seen Emmie before she was my vet first experience in this hobby, you and I have only had drinks.
However, there is nothing that feels better than 2 sets of �� �� fighting for room on each side then sharing turns with the shaft.
I wasn’t aware of this trend. I have always done BBBJ. I mean seriously folks were exchanging all sorts of bodily fluids. I clean up afterwards with a warm wash cloth with hydrogen peroxide added to kill some extra germs LOL just as long as you are clean before and clean up after I don’t see the problem . But everybody has their own ways of doing things so I say communication ...just ask Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Well Suzanna: urine, sperm/ejacuate, and the pre ejcaulate are all considered sterile - unless there is a prostate infection.

Urine was used to brush the teeth during the roman era, and it was also used as an antiseptic during the Middle Ages. During ancient Greece the Doctors would taste it to determine if a person was diabetic. Funny, because our Drill Instructor in the Marine Corps used to call all of the guys in Boot Camp "Sweet Pea", but we knew he was talking about the flower and not piss.

It is the outside of the dick that you should worry about. Back in the 50s and 60s all the ladies used to wash a guys dick first; and condoms were less often used before AIDS started showing up. Washing a dick with the lights on was also a polite way to check the guy out for any sore on the private parts. Now, a lot of the ladies don't understand that checking the private parts is the most important part, and having a dirty dick is just poor manners.
  • Emmie
  • 02-17-2021, 02:56 PM
I do like to dominate a cock!!
I've seen Emmie before she was my vet first experience in this hobby, you and I have only had drinks.
However, there is nothing that feels better than 2 sets of �� �� fighting for room on each side then sharing turns with the shaft. Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
I'm more concerned about how many don't DATY.
  • Emmie
  • 02-17-2021, 04:28 PM
He's great at it ladies!!
I'm more concerned about how many don't DATY. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet