Needing refrences

Been in this hobby a while, but mainly visited AMPS. With that scene being scarce im venturing out to independents. That being said i dont have any refernces, and there are a few providers out there i really want to see, but are requiring rederences. Any help out there ladies...
You are asking ladies for help? The only way you'll get a reference is by visiting a lady.

This is a persistent problem... Girls retire, move, take a break for several months or years, and in some rare cases even pass away unexpectedly. I mean that's not even the whole spectrum of what can happen, their cell phone can be broken or stolen, etc... These women now become unavailable to provide references. That is the strength of P411. However, even that is getting to be a little more burdensome as some girls are no longer allowing P411 exclusively for screening... usually due to the change in ownership or the potential for account sharing. Certainly way better to have it than not, but it's not a guarantee. That's really your best bet unless you met a SW who's willing to sign a contract stating "I'll be working for the next decade and assure you I will be available for references year round." Somehow I don't see that happening...

You'll have to get your feet wet with a "newbie friendly" provider
I wish the ISO thread would come back. Thats what i was kinda hoping to get out of this. Was providers PMing me or posting on here who would take on a "newbie", just because i dont have references. How much personal info does p411 ask for?
I wish the ISO thread would come back. Thats what i was kinda hoping to get out of this. Was providers PMing me or posting on here who would take on a "newbie", just because i dont have references. How much personal info does p411 ask for? Originally Posted by Swangin

Gina voiced on numerous occasions that no information about client members was ever stored on their servers other than their email address and client ID. And this was maintained after ownership was transferred to the EU company. The ladies aren't so lucky... they keep their government issued ID on file for proof of age verification in case they are ever forced to turn it over, though that is supposed to be encrypted.

Go to their site and click new admirer sign up, that will tell you what the current procedures are. I signed up many years, but from what I hear now I believe you need a current companion to vouch for you.

It seems some men object to the price more than any potential request for information. I believe it's about $150 a year at the moment.
P411 is a great way to go, especially if you don't book visits frequently enough to have a constant stream of recent references.

Also, there are plenty of newbie friendly ladies out there. I'd recommend just reaching out to a couple of providers that you are interested in. Sometimes a well-written message with an introduction goes a long way.
What everyone above has said. And while ourhome2 as a site sucks and is a pain in the ass it does have an ISO system you may like. But plenty of newbie friendly people everywhere. Get in with them and network until you get the providers you want. Some people like just having regulars. Some like new experiences.