Hair Length and Color: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ultimate spinner body with A cup
Recommendation: Yes
Any link for pics?
Sky is one of my all time favs.
Good review.

Surprised to see she wants reviews to start again.
I’m sure she Probabaly didn’t ask for a review.
Yeah good way for a review board to not be helpful. Don't do reviews and keep it all to yourself. You guys crack me up.

If a provider explicitly askes not to be reviewed then ok I get it. But seriously some of you think you are the only ones in these girls lives.
Treat her right guys
She is amazing with a great attitude.
Yeah good way for a review board to not be helpful. Don't do reviews and keep it all to yourself. You guys crack me up.

If a provider explicitly askes not to be reviewed then ok I get it. But seriously some of you think you are the only ones in these girls lives. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
It's a double edge sword my friend. Unwanted reviews is what makes some of these girls want to be and stay utr. There are girls out there who aren't simply cum-dumps. In fact, you bring up the nastiness of Rochester quite often. They want any and all reviews they can get.
It's a matter of respect, courtesy, and basic common decency to ask if a review is okay.
It's a double edge sword my friend. Unwanted reviews is what makes some of these girls want to be and stay utr. There are girls out there who aren't simply cum-dumps. In fact, you bring up the nastiness of Rochester quite often. They want any and all reviews they can get.
It's a matter of respect, courtesy, and basic common decency to ask if a review is okay. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
I am all for respect, courtesy, and basic common decency and give it to the ladies always. But that is also an anomaly around here.

The ladies know all about the review boards. If they do not want them it is up to them to let the client know that they would appreciate no review.

I am just constantly hearing ways of suppressing info rather than sharing it. Unless you are in the secret handshake club that is. We should be encouraging people to share unless the girls do not want it that way. Again just my 2 cents.
The ones I dont review, I will still give my two cents to if someone asks : )
Review was done w permission.
She is a doll!