Advertise?

Where do we advertise at?
Ladies who have been age verified and properly upgraded to "upgraded female account" may post in the "weekly update" threads.

Your account at this time is "registered member" y
Therefore you may not advertise yet.

PK
How do we get an upgraded female
Account? Do we have to receive an “introduction” from someone or do we need to send in verification first?
How do we get an upgraded female
Account? Do we have to receive an “introduction” from someone or do we need to send in verification first? Originally Posted by Sarah Luv
You should be all set.
Any VP before the shutdown should be auto-converted.
Contact staff if that is not the case.
Also, be sure you can post properly...some glitches may arise.

peace
PK
I was verified long ago. I've been a member over 7 years....I think since 2010. So how did my account not be verified? Is it because I am advertising as an agency now? My original signage was ChocolateDevines and they allowed me to change it to DevineLadies once I started advertising more than myself
I was verified long ago. I've been a member over 7 years....I think since 2010. So how did my account not be verified? Is it because I am advertising as an agency now? My original signage was ChocolateDevines and they allowed me to change it to DevineLadies once I started advertising more than myself Originally Posted by DevineLadiesCT
You will need to contact Web Support. websupport@eccie.net

Pk
I have. No response back and its been months

Exactly what is needed for me to advertise as an agency?
I want to be able to post how do I go through the verification proccess