How long does it take for a posting to be approved?

Not real sure on all of the changes here, I posted this morning around 8am and it said that it had to be approved by Mod. Was wondering how long that normally takes? Thanks
Does it really take a whole day to answer this question ? Pathetic
I sent a private message to one of the mods and he responded saying it was up and it was there. I don't know where!!

aw give the poor guy a break
KM,

PM's are the way to go as we've discussed! I do apologize that it took so long!

DD

Thanks OSD
I also placed an ad yesterday..
I'm on my way to the city ..
My ad is not posted yet..
Not that I am complaining about reviews going up quickly... But they seem to go up quickly LOL our ads never do anymore..!!
Not happy at all right now..
Thank God it's not me. I thought it was me. I thought I did something wrong. I posted Sunday night. I haven't posted since July.
....this place runs like a well oiled machine
I also placed an ad yesterday..
I'm on my way to the city ..
My ad is not posted yet..
Not that I am complaining about reviews going up quickly... But they seem to go up quickly LOL our ads never do anymore..!!
Not happy at all right now.. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
....it's up, just buried
Don't forget to mention the free mod pussy you are offering when PM'ing the mods.....
That usually speeds up the process.....
Yeah thanks Paulie..
Next question.. if I plan on making a trip to a desired City on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
I have to place my provider ad on a Sunday? Which is supposed to be part of our weekend ad.?
And if tere is a glitch in the site..
Shouldn't we know about it?
Somewhere? Perhaps a PSA? LOL..
There is my question.. May we have some answers..????
Please.
I just now accidentally posted a comment on Coed by mistake LOL
This will be reworded on my memory of what I put on coed,saying that I would like to add that I have never been asked 4 freebies for a review ..or has any of the staff on this site ever expected this..At least not for me and definitely not from the girls that I do know..
The mods have always treated me respectfully.

My question is if I have to visit a desired City on a Tuesday or Wednesday..should I post my ad on Saturday? Or Sunday?
which is designated for weekend ads.
Again I hope the mods always stay well mannered just answer my question please? Also I am wondering if there is a glitch in the system with provider ads, could you please post it somewhere for us ladies to know?
Aghhh.. so sorry..
My brain is shot.
Its the severe weather change..lol
The lady doth protest too much about FMP?