Looks like the big P finally died

Just tried to check in the the ASPD site and it looks like it is finally dead.
good......
I was just able to log in... perhaps it's being flaky?
I was on this morning as well.
Maybe it is just flakey. Just tried and got on. I have learned a lot from ASPD. I have also gotten a lot from it. Because of the ownership changes at the end....I am not going to miss it. I didn't think I would ever say that.
Agree w/you tbone2u. It was very educational but the "drama" of the last month makes me glad I asked to have my account guested. Happily there are other places to be entertained with.......
Aspd was a great site. I loved reading honest reviews and discussions. Then about two or three years ago it started to become a BS review board. It seemed like they had a group of girls that were protected by moderators. Biased reviews followed and if anyone said anything critical of these girls then points were issued. Also there were just too many white knights. When I read things like "If you see her a few times and get to know her real well she might become GFE" it really sickens me because thats a red flag for getting a provider more sessions with a client. Over the years long time members just stop posting. I hope this site is better. They should also think about limiting the number of post by members and providers.
I am not a fan on limits, but some people should be voted off the island for stupidity.
I seemed to me that the mother of the founder of that other website was more disappointed with the lack of donations instead of the death of her daughter or the website itself. At least I saw it like that. I might be mistaken.
I seemed to me that the mother of the founder of that other website was more disappointed with the lack of donations instead of the death of her daughter or the website itself. At least I saw it like that. I might be mistaken. Originally Posted by urine trouble
+1
its still up...
I am not a fan on limits, but some people should be voted off the island for stupidity. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Amen brother. Too much negativity on the site from those who contribute nothing but trouble.
I seemed to me that the mother of the founder of that other website was more disappointed with the lack of donations instead of the death of her daughter or the website itself. At least I saw it like that. I might be mistaken. Originally Posted by urine trouble
I'm holding my tongue on that out of respect for the recently departed. However they say actions speak louder than words and in this regard I think actions spoke VERY loudly. I will miss ASPD ... it was a TREASURE TROVE of information and a great site to visit just for entertainment value alone. I look forward to helping rebuild some of that spirit here at Eccie.

Many thanks to the new board for the warm welcome.
Yea, we heard pissing and moaning about not enough DONATIONS to bury Amber; (seriously???), then not enough money to keep the site up; now begging for donations to start a new site?.....I see a patten.
I too out of respect for those that have passed away will hold my tounge... I did find it funny that someone questioned some financial practices in a thread and then bam, thread gone. They made some very good points and had some appropriate questions/comments but it seemed to be taken as an insult rather than thoughts on how to save the site ... Then the usual threat to close it down and/or ban people that got very very old fast.